270

Ma Yongchun pleaded,"I know I am sorry for you, but since I married you, I have never been half-hearted. I treat purmarriage and our child the same way. I'm loyal and sincerely wants to be a good husband and a good father."

  He knew that what Ma Zhixuan committed was an unforgivable mistake, so Ma Yongchun asked for nothing else,

  "As long as he lives. It's okay with broken arms and legs, anything is fine, as long as he stay alive."

  Qin Zhen listened calmly and said on the other end of the phone, "Ma Yongchun, I know that no matter how much I say, it will be superfluous now, but with how pretentious my brother is, do you think that if he really comes to Xiangcheng, he will appear in front of me quietly and allow me to let him go?"

No one knows where those killers will take Ma Zhixuan.

  But now that the city is closed due to heavy snow, he either have to go to D city or to Xiangcheng.

  Several killers died this time. Those killers will not give up and will come out to take revenge sooner or later.

  As for Ma Zhixuan, when he appears again, he will definitely not change his mind and make peace with Qin Zhen and others.

  In this situation where it's either you die or I live, even if Qin Zhen wants to let Ma Zhixuan go, will he be willing to be captured by the garrison men? Is Hua Mi willing?

  Is Zhou Cheng willing?

Therefore, it is useless for Ma Yongchun to plead with Qin Zhen, because Qin Zhen cannot control it.

  "The only thing you can pray for now is that Ma Zhixuan can stay in peace and stop causing trouble."

  After saying this, Qin Zhen hung up the phone on Ma Yongchun.

  She bit her lower lip and thought for a long time, and finally dragged Ma Yongchun's phone number and all contact information into the blacklist.

  There is no need to contact him again in the future. C City has been buried in the snow. Ma Yongchun, the management and commander of C City, will always exist in name only.

  Thinking about it in the future, there will never be any official matters involving Ma Yongchun.

  Then let's say goodbye. It's best not to see each other again in this life.

  No one cared about Ma Yongchun's dejection, helplessness, anxiety and despair.

  At this time, Gong Yi called Hua Mi. Everyone else ran to D City, but there was still no trace of the scorpion man.

  Hua Mi leaned on the chair and caressed her 5-month pregnant belly. The belly was too big. She was panting a little. She frowned and said, "This kind of monster definitely wants to eat. He will go to the most popular places, not to the most secluded places. If he didn't go to D City, he will go to Xiangcheng."

  The snow was falling too hard and the monster was moving too fast. Even Gong Yi couldn't find it, so it was in vain to send people to look for it.

  Hua Mi sighed, "Now there is no other way but to defend humankind's own fortress."

  It's very troublesome. There are so many survivors outside the city, and they are almost completely defenseless. If they are targeted by this kind of monster, they will almost immediately take aim. An accurate one.

  At the same time that Hua Mi and Gong Yi were talking on the phone, the work of clearing the tail end of the Xiang C Expressway was completed.

  [Defense Project: The Hunan-C Expressway has been dredged]