"a glass or two won't hurt anybody"

"I'm on my way to her big ass house right now, imma call you later" I anxiously told my friend through the phone,  before hanging up after we said our goodbyes.

I surprisingly got the job as a babysitter for this rich woman's kids, who I still haven't seen yet.

I dragged my feet to the gates of her enormous mansion, as they automatically opened, letting me inside her garden.

my jaw fell at the view, as all kinds of plants decorated her garden, along with numerous colourful flowers.

in the centre of the area was located a breathtaking fountain, it's build was quite complicated but interesting.

moving to the entrance of her mansion, I rang the bell two times, as to not seem annoying, awaiting to finally see the mysterious woman.

the door opened a little boy, taking me by surprise, as he cutely greeted me, raising his hand to high five me.

laughing I waved back to him, as a deep but feminine voice was heard calling for what i believe is the little boy.

"lucas, mama told you to wait for her"

I looked behind him, seeing a drop dead gorgeous woman approaching us.

"Billie, it's really nice meeting you" she firmly said, extending her hand for me to shake.

as I introduced myself, and we shook hands, I noticed how long her fingers appeared to be, dragging my gaze up her body, and then up to her face.

"won't you come in?" she threw me a small smile, taking lucas by his hand and leading the way, glancing behind at me on the way.

her house was most definitely luxurious and beautiful. the decoration was perfect, traces of gold coating every corner of her house, as well as her wooden furniture. it perfectly fit her elegance.

I waited patiently on her L shaped white couch, making sure my posture was acceptable, sitting straight.

I couldn't help but steal a glance their way, as she prepared whatever beverages, lucas was holding onto the trail of her red dress like a lost puppy.

I shamefully checked her out, from head to toe, my gaze lingering on her ass, but quickly being averted to her face as she made her way towards the living room.

"excuse us, we always have a rule to treat our guests" she smiled, her red lipstick popping off.

that's one sexy woman right there.

I thanked her politely, taking a sip from the tea she had just made.

"so, I suppose you've met my little boy, lucas" she looked at him, as he struggled to get on the couch.

I got up, helping him take a seat on the couch, and then patting his head, before returning back to my seat.

"yes, he seems like an incredible kid, a great personality" we laughed at his foollisheness.

"well, looks like you two will get along pretty well, huh" she raised her right brow in a questioning manner.

"i really do hope, ms eilish" her blue eyes held mine into such an intense eye contact, I was nearly sweating.

fixing her brown curls, and taking a sip from her cup, she nodded her head.

"I don't mind you calling me Billie, dear" she explained, while giving a cookie to lucas and wiping her hand with a paper towel.

"I'm pretty busy with work stuff, so I would highly appreciate you spending as much time as you can afford with my boy" she clasped her hands together in her lap.