"performance by the couch"

"1 and 2 and 3!" our dance teacher yelled, watching us practise from afar, as she corrected every little thing we did.

"good job girls, take a break!" she exclaimed after a while, as we scattered around, grabbing our bottles and hydrating ourselves before sitting down.

taking a breath, I chatted a little bit with the girls on the benches, doing stretches and laughing at bullshit leaving  our mouths.

our teacher returned, holding her phone in her hand, and briefly explaining

"i think we should wrap it up for today, I just got informed an emergency occurred so I sadly won't be able to stay any longer"

all of us cheered in joy and relief, grabbing our things from our lockers.

"thank the lord, my legs almost gave out" I laughed, shaking my head, as the other dancers agreed with me.

a slow clapping was heard from behind me, as I turned my head in confusion.

"very good" Billie, our manager, smirked fixing the bandana wrapped on her head, slowing the clapping down.

"I mean, there's clearly room for improvement, but y'know" talking more to herself, she shrugged her shoulders teasingly.

staring blankly at her face, I mumbled a 'we know' before continuing on gathering my stuff in my bag, and throwing it on my shoulder.

the girls had already left at this point, leaving us two alone but I was already making my way out.

"you look at me when I speak to you" I felt her eyes boring into the back of my head.

letting out a sigh, I faced her, pinching the bridge of my nose with my fingers in exhaustion.

"I'm sorry, billie. I blame my tiredness, and the 5 hours of practising I just had" I told her, now noticing how fine she looked.

"want me to take some stress off of you, mama?" she whispered, taking a step towards me, placing a hand on my jaw and examining my tired features.

I can't say our relationship has been strictly professional throughout these 2 years she has been managing us. she has always been... flirtatious.

I ain't blind either, this woman is undeniably sexy, her bitchy behaviour adding to the attractiveness, don't come for me and my words.

"can we go chill at your house, at least?" I muttered, getting ready to go, already knowing her answer.

" 'course" she grabbed me by my waist, leading the way out of the dance studio, being quick enough to open the door for me to get in her black car.

making sure we were both backled up, she did a u-turn, driving out of the parking lot, passing street by street. the whole ride her right hand was gripping my thigh, occasionally sliding it up and down.

biting my lip in anticipation to finally lay down and rest my tired body, I hurried to get out of the car once we were outside her house.

"damn mama, the house ain't gonna start running" I heard Billie faintly chuckling behind me, as we got to her front porch.

swinging her keys on her fingers, she let us in, as I practically ran straight to lay down on her brown leather couch. it smelled expensive, just like her strong vanilla perfume.

grabbing her crotch, she plopped down next to me, taking a blunt out of her pocket and placing it on her lips.

I reached on the small coffee table, picking a spare lighter I found up, and helping her light it up.