Epilogue

"That so gross papa,like who eats garden eggs with Nutella this early in the morning."Wilmar stared at her dad's food combination in disgust which brought tears in John's eyes and Nova looking so panicking and glaring at Wilmar wanting to curse her for commenting about John's weird cravings.

"Don't you I a_m dis_gusting so much that you look at me like that.Oh god was it a sin that I wanted to eat garden eggs with Nutella that now am deprived of my basic needs to eat.Jackline,how could you,I want eat again since you think I am so fat and ugly that nothing I do please you."Wilmar looked horrified at how dramatic her papa was wailing at one comment she made abd forming all those nonsensical things.

"Baby ,you don't look ugly not fat maybe a little bit heavy but that because you are growing our child in there so you can eat anything you like in fact if you want anything I would order it just name it ."John looked offended at Nova's words then cleaned his tear stained eyes then looked at his husband in anger.

"How can you indulge my weird cravings wanting me to eat so much that when my due date is up I can't push this child,oh god,now no one loves me nor my baby."John stood up from his seat then waddled to the bedroom locking the door then unwrapping his chocolate bar then happily consuming it.

Meanwhile Wilmar looked at Nova in shock wondering how he had been dealing with her dad's mood swings and deciding to run away before her dad's mood swings drives her crazy.

"Goodbye and good luck to that step-dad."Nova wanted to chase after her to beat her up when she was the cause of all this but decide to run away.

"NK call your grandpa Raine to come because operation not try to be at the wrath of cranky James is st in motion."

"Aye and dad need to go to see Mommy at her place bye, don't worry I will let uncle Nick drive me there."

Nova looked at the ten year old NK also running away to prevent the wrath of his spouse.He prayed that his dad gets here fast to soothe John.

It been another five years with him being thirty-one and John being fifty -two and funny enough John doesn't look his age like he was someone in his thirties and thankfully the doctors were assured them that his pregnancy was a safe one but still Nova made sure that John was well to not bring dangers to him and the baby.

Moments later we started getting dressed for the evening family get together and I really appreciated my dad being able to calm John down.They have become the best of friends over time.

We reached there and saw the whole gang there making us the only ones late.Wilmar was interacting with everyone,making jokes here here and there.She was trying not to look after at Harry who was busy tending to her fiancee, Chase because though it had been five years but she could still remember when harry slapped her for talking rudely to John,she was on egg shell around harry.

Gilbert was trying to get the attention of king who still had that expressionless face on.Kyle was chasing Rebecca who was hiding begging roselinda to hide her so that get dad wouldn't allow her to wear that pink gown she hated with Oliver giggling at Kyle and Rebecca.

Kyle was now managing the Villarosa restaurants as the CEO while John decided to take a break but was still chairman.
Collins was still single after his divorce with Oscar and surprisingly he and Andrei were now friends.
Raine had forgiven his old time friend and they were trying to be friends again.

Steve and Mary were sent to a nursery home by Oscar who paid them a visit yearly but was busy with his job as Co -CEO of Villarosa restaurants.

Alexander and Archery were expecting their second child.

Mandy decided to accept Ryu proposal of opening a school for inability kids with bright futures.

Rubin with Adams along with Raine's grandparents were still traveling the world.

Kyle's other siblings were helping at the restaurants.

And this is how John became the Beta's pregnant Alpha.

Don't forget to vote comment and share plus pardon my grammatical errors.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Fin

Phoenix