Part 8

Next morning yn woke up before mrs.jeon wake! She started to find her luggage and she finally got it after she step outside the room, in the hallway!

She decided to use mrs.jeon washroom only as she doesn't have her own room in this big damnn house!

She did her morning routine and left for making breakfast!

Aftersometimes she was cooking breakfast for everyone but suddenly mrs.jeon came

Yn - Good morning eomma!

Mrs Jeon - *smiled* good morning ynaa! Did you sleep well? Did I make any disturbance?

Yn chuckled

Yn - No no mom you didn't! I enjoyed sleeping with you! So comfy it was like I was sleeping with my own mother!

Mrs Jeon smiled at her words

Yn - eomma tell me what everyone likes to eat in breakfast!

Mrs Jeon started to check food

Mrs Jeon - you made everything right yn! Everyone's food is ready

Yn - no mom it's not! What is your favourite food mom tell me i will make it for you!

Mrs Jeon went all silent

Yn - mom?

Mrs Jeon - yeah! I-i don't know what is my favourite food

Yn - hehe it's ok I will make kimchi for you and it will become your favourite maybe!

Mrs Jeon smiled again!

Aftersometimes everyone gathered on dinning table and yn start serving food!

Everyone start eating but yn and mrs.jeon didn't!

Yn - mom you also sit and eat!

Mrs Jeon get terrified by this!

Mrs Jeon - n-no i-i will eat with you!

Yn - c'mon mom! Sit na!

Yn forcefully made her sit and make her eat food with them!

First time in her life mrsjeon ate food with her family! She was happy as well as fearing inside for what will happen next to her!

At night!

Yn was doing work in kitchen but she suddenly heard a bang voice!
And Mrs Jeon crying voice!

Yn ran to that direction and saw that Mr Jeon was beating the hell out of his wife

She quickly went near him and stop him for doing that but Mr Jeon hit her also on her leg

Yn tried to protect mrsjeon from him and finally succeeded

Yn - WHAT ARE YOU DOING DAD?? HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND OR WHAT?? HOW CAN YOU BEAT YOUR OWN WIFE??

Mr Jeon - DON'T YOU DARE TO COME IN OUR FAMILY MATTER

YN - DON'T FORGET THAT DAD NOW I AM ALSO THE FAMILY MEMBER OF THIS HOUSE!

Mr Jeon - DID MY SON ACCEPT YOU AS HIS WIFE??

yn went all silent

Yn - You can't beat women it's against laws!

Mr Jeon - do you think I care?? Get lost!

Yn - no I will no—

Yn head went to opposite side as she felt sensation on her cheeks!

Yes Mr Jeon slapped her!

He was again going to slap her but yn held his hand but suddenly someone yanked her hand and give her a tight slap!

It was jungkook!

To be continue~

Next part soon!

—ENJOY READING