Part 28

"Why taehyung hit me?" He spoked this first

Before jimin could answer anything, someone came in the room and it was none other than taehyung

Jungkook looked at him emotionless and there taehyung have tears in his eyes

"I am sor—"
"I don't need your sorry,i want to know why you hit me?"

Taehyung was now feeling so guilty, it was all have happened good if he would understood the word sacrifice and his revenge things earlier

"I am sorry jungkook, I was blinded by love and revenge"
After that taehyung couldn't said more

Jimin sighed and told everything to Jungkook,about him &yn,his manipulation,his edited videos and audios,his game,his love for yn,how he knew her before,his deal with his dad,him being Kim mafia and everything.

"I am disappoint on you jungkook,you didn't trusted your own wife,nor talked about it to her? I don't know how she felt when you said those words to her infront of me,she would have felt ashamed, humiliated,anger and many emotions. You failed as a husband and taehyung failed as  a lover and a friend"

Jungkook pov
After listening to all this,my heart ached and i felt like someone's stabbed me in my heart. I failed as a husband, I really failed as husband.

I remember the night when me & yn talked about how her eyes held hurt emotions but I was blinded by raged inside me, I failed as a husband!

I didn't trusted my own wife when in relationship it is the most important thing trust and understanding but neither i trust her nor I understand her. I accused her which she hasn't done.

"You are not trusting your own wife but other?"
"I didn't do anything Jungkook, someone may have edited it"
"I can't cheat on you"

The words rang in my head and tears escaped from my eyes. I hurted her badly, I never cherish or nurture her love. I failed as a husband.

"I wanted to talk to yn about surprising my girlfriend and she helped me a lot, i practiced to propose with yn and I think at that time taehyung clicked that photos. I called yn someday and practiced to say I love you and i think at that time taehyung hacked. I am traumatized by the audio and photos and videos" jimin said in angry voice

"I want to kill you both with my bare hands" jimin again said in pure anger. "I am going to find yn till then you both rest or die i don't care, you both made my sister suffer enough" jimin said and left the room in anger.

Taehyung sat on his knees and tears were escaping from his eyes
"I am sorry jung—"
"I don't need your sorry, you can go taehyung, I want to be alone for sometimes" I said in irritated tone. Knowing it wasn't his fault to manipulate me, if I would have trusted my wife on the first place then I would have talked to her and solve the problem!

to be continued~

Vote and comment for next part 💖