Part 24

"JUNGKOOK! What are you doing have you gone mad or what?"
"How can you also your own wife?" Jimin said in anger and grab his collar but jungkook pushed him and start throwing punch in him

The door opened and someone walked in!

"Jungkook"-Unknown

..................

Jungkook looked at the door and so jimin & yn! There he was........ Taehyung fuming in anger but quickly to hide it!

Taehyung - what are you doing buddy? Didn't I said you to call me, I had to discuss some important thing and when i called you, it's out of reach!

Jungkook - I see, i perhaps switched it off and forget about it

Yn pov
He slapped me freaking three time how can he?? The shame, the humiliation, my dignity, it all shattered infront of them! The way I felt I never felt it in my life ever, i wasn't treated this way in my house then how can anyone raise their hands on me?

It's the third time she slapped me but I will slap him twice of it!

My cheeks burn with shamenes, it directly came to my dignity, I am sure his fingerprint would left on my cheeks!

He regret marrying me? He regret falling for me? He regret trusting me? He regret giving me a chance? He regret giving this marriage a chance? I am a s**t? I am a wh**e? He hate me? He hate women like me? But what I did???

I tried not to shed any tears but it betrayed me, i should leave from here,i should go from here as soon as possible otherwise I will die because of shame i felt today!

This is the man whom I get married, such a shame for me! I don't want a man like him, it's super nice to be single rather than being married or be in relationship with men!

Let's go yn you felt enough humiliation!

I get up from the ground still holding my cheeks as it hurts too much, the slap was super effective for me!

I moved around and saw jimin watching me and there was pity in his eyes, i never want someone to pity me! It breaks my heart

I left the place with a rage, the only emotion I felt today is hurt,anger, disappointment,sadness and many more which I can't describe!

I locked the room and sat near the bed on the ground and thousands of thoughts engulfed me!

End of yn pov

Author pov

In hall

"Why did you slapped yn?" Said taehyung in angry tone

"Why it matters to you,she is my wife, isn't she?" -jk

Taehyung gritted his teeth and took a vase from nearby table and throw it towards jungkook

Tbc~

Hope you like the chapter

I think story is coming to an end