Part 13

Jungkook - s-sorry for disturbance!

With that saying he left that place with heavy heart and teary eyes

With mrs Jeon and yn
Mrs Jeon - are we doing good yn? I think I shouldn't said that I will divorce and leave them!

Yn - mom,you are a mother that's why you are saying, well see our plan is working and they are realising your importance, isn't it mom?

Mrs Jeon - you are right yn but see my kookie is hurt,he was having tears in his eyes!

Yn - i-i understand mom! Ok fine as you say! We will go to dinning table and eat with them,is that you want mom?

Mrs Jeon - y-yes yn!

Yn - ok mom then let's go!

With jungkook and Mr Jeon

Mr Jeon saw tears in jk's eyes!

Mrs Jeon - what happen son?

Jungkook - appa they are going to leave us, mom said she will divorce you and leave and even yn will also divorce me appa!

Mr Jeon - w-what? *No i can't let you go mi-ra (mrs Jeon)*

But suddenly they showed up on dinning table to eat!

Mr Jeon saw that and he went towards mrs Jeon

Mr Jeon - are you really gonna l-leave us? *Glistening eyes*

Mrs Jeon - ...............

Mr Jeon - tell me!

Yn just get aside leaving both the couples to clear there misunderstanding or whatever their sorrow was!

She went and stood near a pillar

Jungkook was just standing there looking at yn!

Mrs Jeon didn't gave any answer

Mr Jeon hugged her

Mr Jeon - I-i am sorry for whatever I did

In a short time they cleared their misunderstanding and sorrow they held in their hearts,mrs Jeon didn't forgive him as it will take time to heal the wound but still decided not to leave him and see his changes in behaviour

Yn went to jungkook and closed his eyes and took him behind the pillar while Mr and Mrs Jeon was doing their clarification

She wispers "it's not a good thing looking at your parents in this state, you should close your eyes"
He wispers back "so should I see you in this state hugging your husband"
He said again "well I have to say that your wispers are addictive"
She said "shut up" with that she remove her hand from his eyes
"I didn't forgive you mr junior Jeon" she said in little anger (she is anti-romantic)
"I will take your forgiveness" he said looking at her
"No to mention it again, i am soon gonna divorce you"
Shattring his heart into peices but still he smiled and said "don't worry when I will gain your forgiveness then you will not divorce me"
When he say that she leave the place

"I know I did wrong but I will gain your forgiveness for sure"
"I hope that you will accept my apology and i promise to myself,cherish you with all my love"
"I am looking forward for your forgiveness"

Tbc~

Finally I am back again with a new twist on this story that will come soon!

Thank you so much for waiting i really appreciate it guys!