Part 1

FYI : I'm doing this story for fun and I don't know if I will continue doing it considering I am busy working.

The MC is fem btw. Her innocence is inside her own heart which mean she is a parasitic type. How did she get her innocence will be reveal later in the story. Her ability is to control nature elements such as water, fire, wind and earth. Basically she's the new avatar 🤣. Ahem..

Ok back to the topic she can control the elements but it will consume a lot of stamina and energy. It will be risky to use the power without limit or in a bigger scale. Right now she can only use her power for half a day wihout rest. She can manipulate dark matter to but how did she do it? I'll leave it to your imagination for now hahaha.

She will hold the key to the truth while Allen will be the key to ending the war between the exorcists and the noah. Our MC doesn't have any recollection or memories of what happened to her before she was 6 years old. After that, she was taken care of by Cross Marian who founded her when she's 11 years old. She was under attacked by an akuma and cross Marian save her and bring her with him to train her to make her an exorcist after he discovered her innocence which is inside her body (heart) . And the rest is history.

Chapter 1

Y!/n Pov

Allen!! Dodge this! Y/n threw the fire ball at the akuma who was attacking
Allen and the akuma screeching in pain while Allen looked like he was going to die.

Y/n you nearly burn me too!! We already discuss about this aren't we. I told you whenever you're going to do a surprise attack you have to give me a sign or something or you should told me earlier.

Sigh.. I'm sorry.. I won't do it again. Beside, innocence doesn't hurt human you know. Well it can't be helped at least the akuma has been killed. Well what are we waiting for Allen let's go to the train station we have to go to the headquarter right. I'm glad I got to meet Allen again after we get separated by master for 3 years because he said it was for training and right now we both deciding to go to the black order headquarters together.

Allen Pov

It's been 10 minutes and she's already in a deep slumber. I guess it's a given because she's always exhausted after using her innocence. I don't know much about her innocence other than she can control the elements and it's pretty cool.

A chuckled escape Allen mouth when he's remembering the first time Y/n conjure a small flame on her hand. Both of them were amaze looking at the small fire that their eyes were sparkling like a round diamond.
Thinking about it Allen remembered that after mana's death he's been feeling lonely and the guilt for killing his father figure has eating up inside him and the only thing that bring him closure through the agony is timcanpy and Y/n.

Flashback

One day, Master brought a little girl with white hair and a hints of black on the front tips of her hair. She looks like she's been through hell and Allen can't helped but symphatize with her. She's 1 years older than him though.

Note : Which mean she's 16 and Allen 15 right now.

Her black iris looking at him and suddenly she rushed toward Allen. She embrace him tightly. Puzzled by the sudden gesture Allen can only returning the hug without thinking. And he heard the girl whisper "I miss you Nea". Allen didn't think much about it because he thought maybe the girl was mistaken him with someone else.

And after that, she's been settling with him and Cross Marian until both of them got abandoned by the stupid Cross Marian. Leaving them with their master debt. Since then, both of them promise each other to become exorcist so that they can help people who are in need and find their master.

Although Y/n is 1 years older than him her childish attitude made him see her as a little sister. And the fact that he's slightly taller than her make him feel like a big brother.

Back to present

Still Allen Pov

Y/n is having a nightmare again. Her eyebrows wrinkled together. Better wake her up. Before he can wake her up Y/n eyes snapped open and her gaze unfocused. Allen slowly grab her shoulder and he can feel her body slightly trembling in fear.

Allen? She whisper. Is it the same dream again? Allen ask. She's nodding while taking a deep breath to calm herself. She seems to be whispering about something but Allen let her be because he didn't want to pressure her into telling him about it.

Do you want anything to eat or drink? It's on me. Y/n eyes light up like a bulb and it make him smile at how cute she were whenever he mentioned food especially if it's free.

20 minutes later both of them were walking. No they feel like they were climbing on the hill that will lead to the black order headquarter. And after 10 minutes they finally arrive at the weird looking face which supposed to be the door.

To be continued