Part 3

Y/n Pov

Both of you have been granted permission to enter the black order headquarters Y/n and Allen Walker.

Ahh! I turned to see Allen standing still with the boy name Kanda who swing the tip of his sword toward Allen. The atmosphere were tense and I was about to interrupt when Kanda's head getting tapped by a girl with green long hair.

She told us to get in or the gates will be closed. When we're inside she introduced herself as the head officer's assisstan and that her name was Lenalee. What a cute name and that boy Kanda is pretty handsome ahem.. Ok it seems while I was too preoccupied with my thoughts Allen got rejected by Kanda when he's trying to shake hands with him.

Oii isn't that a bit rude he's asking you nicely isn't he? But Kanda ignored my comment and said I don't shake hands with someone who's cursed. I was ready to punch him on the face when I see Allen sad face but Lenalee stopped me before I can do anything.

A newcomer? What the what with their hair it's white and the girl too their hair. Both of them looked like an old man. Shush, don't you know that boy is cursed. Are the order sure about recruiting this two kid. What are kids like them gonna do? Well age doesn't matter to an innocence. That was the last thing I heard before I refocused my attention toward Lenalee who was introducing the whole headquarters and the first place I'm gonna go is the kitchen.😍

After we finish touring the headquarters we're gonna meet the Head officer of this place. Hi, I'm komui Lee, head officer of the science department! Welcome, Y/n and Allen. Both of you seems to have rough day earlier.

And whose fault is that!? Komui turned pale seeing my gaze. Right now, we're in the infirmary to inspect on Allen anti akuma weapon that had been damaged by Kanda. After that he was staring at me so I tell him that my innocence is inside my heart and if he want to inspect it I will have to remove my clothes.

By hearing that, Komui blushes in embarrassment and that earn him a slap on the face by Lenalee. And it seems my innocence is the same type as Allen. It's mean both of us possess a parasitic type of innocence. Even though parasitic innocence is extremely rare it has its downsides too. I wonder what komui mean by downsides.

As of now, we're going downward on top of an elevator. After a while, komui said something which make me confuse before all of a sudden Allen were lifted on the ground. In front of me there is this big lizard I think I was too freaked out to think clearly. I see Allen struggling to activate his innocence and it seems like he's hurting himself by forcing the innocence to activate. It worried me to see him like this but then the being that holding Allen move closer to him until both of their forehead contacted with each other. The being stated that Allen maximum synchronization rate with his weapon is 83%. It also said that the lower the syncrhronization rate, the more difficult it is to activate the innocence and the accommodator might be in danger. Other than that, Allen innocence will someday create a great destruction "Destroyer of time" in the dark future and I don't know why but I feel something inside of me resonate with the words that being said.

Beside me, Komui is clapping his hands and complimenting Allen and said that it was quite impressive. He said that Hevlaska (which I guess that big lizard name)that her prophecies are usually dead on while Allen trying to sucker punch him.

Next is my turn to get inspect. When Hevlaska touch me I feel my energy being replenish and it make me subconsciously close my eyes. Then darkness envelop me.

Allen Pov

What happened to her!!! Hey let me go komui! Stop struggling Allen komui said. You need to calm down Hevlaska is checking on her.

Everyone Pov

It's alarming when suddenly the girl fell unconscious and her body slumped down like a rag doll. Hevlaska said not to worry. Apparently her innocence can absorb another innocence energy and it's trying to give the accommodater a nice rest. I guess she's been pushing her body to her limit when fighting said Hevlaska. Her syncrhronization rate is 90%. Her innocence grant her the ability to control nature elements. One man raised his hand and ask where is her innocence? Hevlaska tell him that it was inside the girl heart. Everyone other than Allen and Komui gasped upon learning that.

This girl will be the key to the truth and when all is revealed there will be huge calamity upon this world. That is the prophecy thats been told.

Y/n Pov

First of all where am I!! I don't remember being here inside the ruined building. I was walking forward searching for the door to the outside when I see a women with long black hair that reach around her waist and a pair of piercing golden eyes were staring at me and I was frozen staring back at her. As we both staring at each other, I can't help but feel the dangerous aura that emitted around her. For some reason I feel drawn toward her. I tried to reach for her but I was stopped by someone hugging me from behind. As I turn around, I see a women with long wavy white hair and red eyes looking at me with sympathy and her face showing a sense of guilt? I don't know how I know what the women feels but all I feel is intense emotion were flowing inside of me. Suddenly, she cupped my cheeks and said "O child of truth I'm sorry that you need to choose for the truth. When the time comes, you must follow your heart. If not you will die".

After that, I woke up startled and my body was soaking with cold sweat. I decided to take a quick shower when I realize I'm not in my room instead I was in an infirmary. I still can't forget about the dream that I had. It make me wonder who are the two women that appeared in my dream. Ughh! there's so many question! I'm tired and my head hurts I will think about it later. For now let's go take a nice shower.

To be continued