Chapter 16

Inside Y/n consciousness

Eden Pov

I didn't know that you were foolish enough to jump in front of innocence Y/n! If not for your heart being an innocence you probably be dead right now!! I scream loudly at her even though she can't hear me at the moment.

Can you shut it down. I need to concentrate to heal her wound. Eve said feeling annoy by Eden screaming toward air.

Tsk..

Hey Eden. I have a favour to ask.

Favour?

Yes. I want you to keep watching Y/n for me. I don't think I can save her without sacrificing all of my power. My consciousness will fade if I use all of my power and the damage that she receive

Is too severe for me to heal without consequences.

If you disappear what will happen to Y/n innocence? I'm sure she need a lot of explanation when she woke up later. After all, you did said that you've found 'The Heart' location.

I will explain it to her after I heal her enough to bring back her consciousness back with us.

Back to reality

Everyone looking at Tyki silently as he transform into a mindless beast.

Without warning Tyki launch toward Allen. His long claw aiming straight toward Allen.

He block the attack with his sword.

The impact from the attack making the surrounding area started to shake. The floor crumbling down signaling everyone that the ark is going to perish sooner.

The white hair boy struggling to dodge Tyki raging assault. It takes everything in his power to hold on.

After many dodges Allen slip a little he's body reaching it limits. He could only look at Tyki coming toward him with incredible speed. Allen close his eyes and cover his entire body with crown clown to brace for impact.

Suddenly, A piercing sound of gunshots resounding through the air.

Allen did not feel the incoming attack. He open his eyes on time to see Tyki crushing into one of the pillar.

What?

I see you haven't change a bit brat.

He turn toward the voice seeing a man with familiar long red hair and half of his face covered with white mask.

Arghh! Master where did you come from?!!

That wasn't important. Cross said as he stroad forward toward the other exorcists that being held by Road power.

Cross look at Y/n who's unconscious on the ground beside Road who step forward to shield her away from him.

("Hm, has Y/n finally succumb to her inner noah ")

Who hurt her? Cross ask outloud. His question is met with silence.

"Its me. I'm the one hurt her" . Allen said with guilt and fear for his life.

Oddly enough the general did not react or giving Allen a barrage of insult to him for hurting Y/n. "Urm, master are you alright? "

Sigh.. "Things has started to get messy and I'm the only one who have to pay the price". Cross said to himself.

(If I brought Y/n back to the Black Order she will suffer through illegal experiment. Hard to admit that she's safer with the Noah family for now).

Suddenly, the air thicken around them.

Everyone turn to look at Tyki who's up and about to destroy everything in sight.

Without wasting time, Cross Marian activate his second innocence the grave of Maria.

"Tsk.. I wonder why there was so much activity on the ark when it was about to be destroyed". Cross look at Tyki.

"You've lost your mind. You're a disgrace to your kind. You've been swallowed by the Noah".

Unfortunately, Cross insult statement only be met with strangling voice that struggling to speak. The creature only manage to spit an audible *exorcist* before it started to scream loudly.

On.. Abata.. a... Ura... u... Masarakato...

On... GATARU!! [ Grave of Maria Confinement Release!!

- MAGDALA CURTAIN!! -

Lenalee, Chaoji and Lavi look at General Cross in amazement.

Wow he's magnificent Lavi said. If he's a girl I would totally date him.

Everyone look at Lavi weirdly. "This isn't the time to joke Lavi" Allen said furiously.

Some sort of barrier engulfing around Allen and the other exorcists.

Huh..

Is that thing an Anti Akuma weapon?

Allen look at Lenalee and explain to everyone that Maria is a living corpse that's being control by his master magic using forbidden spell that can control a corpse through parasitic - type innocence in the form of a women.

Maria takes orders from him alone. The Magdala Curtain is a technique of my master's that conceals object from his enemy's using the power of an Akuma - anti weapon AND my master has an equipment type-anti akuma gun of his own.

That's mean Tyki and Road wouldn't see us right. Lavi said.

Then what are we waiting for let's bring that girl back to the black order. Chaoji said

We can't! Allen look at him and said. The concealment barrier only stay in one place it doesn't move with the objects that it conceal. He explain.

Even though Allen did not show it he knows what will happen if a Noah get capture by exorcist. It will turn bloody. After all, who in their right mind will save a noah and his sister being an ex - excorcist is not an exception. He frown realising that his sister might get hurt or getting accused of being a traitor.

Allen feel an incoming headache as he keep thinking about his sister. They did see her skin turn into the like of the noah. Thus, the higher ups will immediately give order to execute Y/n if she get in the way. Allen shudder at the thought.

The fight with General Cross and Tyki ended up with Tyki getting beaten to a pulp. The noah fighting without any awareness simply attacking Cross blindly did not help at all.

When it seems that Tyki going to get killed by Cross a figure suddenly appear.

Hey! still battling the belly fat, eh? Cross said mockingly to the Millennium Earl.

Good Evening. The Earl replied.

*It seems the exorcists is too determined to win this petty fight. Even without lifting a single finger all of you wretched exorcists will die and disappear with the ark". The Earl glance at Y/n who's half dead on the ground and order Road to take everyone home immediately.

As the Earl goes to Road door he heard Cross question * Will you protect Y/n from the #### *

The Earl look at him and give Cross a menacing look before disappear into Road's Door leaving the general and other exorcists.

To be continued