Chapter 34

Allie

It's been about three weeks since the hockey game and I'm really happy.

It's such a foreign word on my tongue, since I never thought I would ever bounce back since the rape almost a year ago but here I am, laughing with over a dozen of my boyfriends teammates in our apartment.

Our apartment.

Yes. Noah bought me an apartment. And then took me decor shopping for said apartment.

It's big and open with space that we won't ever need but it's our space. And it's becoming our home.

Noah and I decorated the place together, filled it with colourful paintings on the walls, a green couch that matches the colour of the cabinets, even pink fills the space.

Noah made sure we had plenty of photos of us and people we care about around the apartment, gathering all the photos our friends have taken of just the two of us, framing them and scattering them all over our bedroom.

He placed them on our beside tables, my desk, even his closet where he'll store his hockey gear, everywhere he could think of.

Kyla and Seth were more than thrilled for us when we told them we wanted our own space so we agreed to break our lease early and go from there.

They started renting an apartment about seven blocks away from us only a few days ago and walking to training for me has been more easier without all the hills.

"Today was a good day." I tell Noah after everyone has left our house party we hosted today.

His face softens at my words, planting a messy kiss on my forehead before resting his head atop of mine.

"That's wonderful. I'm glad to hear that."

"I really like our apartment. It's us." I glance around at the space, biting my lip to hold back my laugh when I see Wally on the couch.

"It is." Noah agrees, hugging my shoulders before moving down the hall to our room.

I trail behind him, not so secretly looking at his ass.

It's a nice ass.

I change into my pjs, cleaning up the dishes and wiping down the counters before heading to bed.

I'm almost asleep when Noah comes out of the bathroom, steam escaping behind him as he walks around the room with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

His chest is on full display, the V that leads down there hidden away when he pulls on plaid pj pants.

I frown.

"Liked what you saw?" Noah smirks, climbing under the comforter and full on dragging me across the bed to him.

"Yes. And I wouldn't mind seeing it again if the opportunity were to come up."

(‼️SMUT SCENE COMING UP‼️)

Mischief flares in his eyes as he rolls so he's on top of me, a smirk building on his face as he leans in slowly to kiss my ear and jaw, all the way down my neck.

"You still okay?" He murmurs against my neck.

I nod.

"Words, Allie. I need words."

"Yes. More than okay." I breathe, the air leaving my body when he kisses the valley between my breasts.

"These are fucking perfect." He exclaims, taking my left one in his hand while sucking the other.

"They're so small." I tell him, knowing I'm barely an A cup.

"Your gorgeous, Allie. Still good?"

"Yes."

His mouth makes a pop sound when he releases my nipple, moving to take my night shirt away completely and discard it somewhere behind him.

His hand moves to my hips, slowly trailing down and stopping.

"I'm going to remove your pants."

I lift my hips to help him, his fingers on my skin making me shiver.

I feel naked beneath him, now only in my underwear but he doesn't break eye contact with me as he pushes the thin fabric aside and slips a finger, then two, inside of me.

I clutch his biceps hard enough I think I'm hurting him and he must see that on my face as he leans down and says,

"You could never hurt me. Never."

His fingers draw lazy circles around my clit before I come, his eyes never leaving my face like he can't get enough.

"Still good?"

"Always."

He removes his fingers slowly, only to remove the last articles of clothing between us.

He reaches past my head to his bedside table, ripping open the condom before looking at me with his eyebrows scrunched in worry.

"I-can I be on top? I want to make you feel good at least once tonight."

His eyes widen in shock slightly before he flips us gently so I'm straddling his very naked body with something very hard poking me.

"Watching you come almost had me coming with you. When you feel good, I feel good."

He gives me one of his rare smiles that he's reserved only for me, gripping my hips gently as he waits till I'm ready.

When I sink down, we both groan from the feeling, my head falling back when I take all of him.

"God, your perfect. You were made for me."

He groans, his head falling to my shoulder as he raises his hips to meet mine.

"Noah-" I can't even form words.

"I know, baby. Your doing so well. Look at you taking me so well."

I look down to where we're connected, skin to skin, and feel a blush form on my neck knowing he's watching as well.

I glance up, watching Noah with a soft smile on my face as he seems utterly fascinated by the way we're connected.

A jolt of pleasure and hot light as me gripping his shoulders tightly, his hands immediately coming to stabilize me.

"I'm going to come. Noah-"

"Oh shit. I'm coming with you."

My eyes roll back before they flutter close, my hands tugging on Noah's hair.

I can feel his arms make a barrier around my back, holding me upright as I slump into his chest, my heart beating just as fast as his.

We stay like that, our heavy breathes filling the room as he leans back fully so I'm laying on top of his chest.

(‼️smut is over‼️)

We don't say anything, the silence saying more than words could.

"I love you, Allie. So much." He whispers, the barricade around me tightening.

"I love you too, Noah."

He then picks me up off his hips, moving to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and coming back with a lukewarm towel in hand.

He cleans me, so concentrated like he's scared he's going to hurt me.

And when he pulls me into his body, my back to his chest with his leg thrown over mine protectively and his right arm acting like my pillow with his left wrapped around my waist, I think,

"I cant believe how lucky I got."