The phone call.

When Asher got out of the shower, he took the medicine and went to Elijah's room. He was only wearing a t-shirt and boxers. All three brothers noticed the bruises up and down his legs and arms. This conversation will be between Elijah(E), Lucas(L) and Luke(Lu.)

(Lu) Did you see all the bruises?

(L) Yes. 

(E) We have to come up with a plan tomorrow.

(Lu) What are you thinking?

(E) I say we give him two choices. He takes his clothes off and we take a look. He does it peacefully and we can be gentle and comfort him as he does it. I know he will be embarrassed, but he has bruises all the way up his butt. We are brothers he will see us all naked at some point. 

(L) What is the second choice?

(E) There are three of us. We tell him to put on a cheap pair of clothes. You two hold him down and I can cut the clothes off him. I am not trying to be rude or mean. If he is hurt, we need to make sure he is taking care of. I know I am not his dad, but I have custody of him. I have always treated yall like brothers and my kids. I will treat him the same way. 

(Lu) It seems like he looks up to you already. He seems to trust you and Lucas the most. 

(L) You will have to apologize to him. He will forgive you. It may take time, but he will forgive you. 

(Lu) I know. I have an idea. He got really close to Nathan today. Maybe we get Nathan to talk to him tomorrow. See if he can convince him to show us. 

(E) That is a good idea. You can call Nathan and see if he can come over and stay the night. Maybe bring his little brother. It will put Asher at ease. 

(L) We need to get the spare room set up.

(E) Yeah, I know. Nathan and Luke can share a bed. You and I can share a bed. Then Asher and Carter can share your bed. 

(L) That sounds good. 

(E) Ok everyone let's go to bed good night, I love you both. 

All three brothers hug it out and head to their rooms. Elijah goes to his room and opens the door. Asher is not on the bed. He sees his bathroom door cracked and the light on. He hears Asher talking to someone on facetime. He walks over closer to the door to listen. This conversation will be between Asher(A) and Grabriel(G). 

(G) Did you tell them about you Dad?

(A) No not yet. I tried to lie my way out of it. I don't think it will work much longer. Luke got a spanking tonight. On his bare butt. It looked like it hurt. I don't want a spanking. 

(G) When are you going to tell them?

(A) I am going to try and hold off for a few weeks and heal up. Maybe they won't have to know. 

(G) You cannot wait that long. Your ribs look so sore. 

(A) I know they are. I tried to take four Tylenol. Elijah would only let me take two. It hasn't touched the pain yet. Now I have to sleep with him. I am afraid he is going to bump them. 

(G) Did you tell them the other secret yet?

(A) NO! Elijah said they all had girlfriends. I am not telling them anything. 

(G) Why not? They seem different, maybe they will be ok with it. 

(A) Maybe they will start beating the shit out of me too. Luke already said I was a worthless little brat. I also heard him tell Liam they would beat me up if I become annoying. I think I am going to have too just be silent around here.