A new home!

All the other boys are sitting on the new couch and Asher runs up to them. They are hot and nasty, but Asher still hugs them. He does not care, and he missed them. Elijah walks Asher to his room and pushes the door open. Asher's mouth hits the floor, he is in love with his new room.

His veranda is so nice, and he has a small swing and table. They have his desk set up with his laptop and desktop. He has a huge new rug, and his new bedroom suite is set up. He walks to the bathroom, and he sees his shower and tub. He has two separate ones like Elijah and Lucas had at the old house. He looks in the fridge and sees his snacks and drinks. He runs over and hugs Elijah, Luke, and Lucas. They can tell he wants to cry.

(E) Let it out baby. We will be right here. 

Asher lets some tears fall down his face and he checks everything out again. The older brothers are excited. Asher is so excited to have his own everything. They know he still has problems with accepting things. Their dad really messed with his head. They all watch as he crawls on his bed and Elijah walks over and playfully smacks him on the bottom. Elijah lifts him up and they walk to his room. The other boys head to their room to shower and Nathan and Carter are walking around and looking at the new house.

Elijah gets them to his room and Asher loves it. It is huge and he likes the way Elijah arranged everything. Elijah grabs him some clothes and then he opens a drawer and pulls Asher some clothes out. Asher stares at him and they will talk. 

(A) I have a drawer in here?

(E) You do baby. You sleep with me a lot. I thought it would be easier if you had a drawer in here instead of having to go to your room. 

(A) Thank you. 

(E) Are you ok?

(A) Yes, it makes me feel special. 

(E) Good, you are special. You mean the world to me. I love you and I hope you know I would do anything for you. 

(A) I know that. 

(E) Good. 

(A) Are we taking a shower?

(E) We are if that is ok. I am hot, sweaty, and nasty.

(A) I am ok with taking one now. 

(E) Ok, come on little man. 

Asher and Elijah step in the bathroom and they start their shower. Meanwhile, Nathan and Carter start making everyone something to eat. Nathan put two pizzas on and they are setting the table. Lucas has already finished showering and he walks in there with them. The three boys will talk. 

(L) How do you like it?

(C) I love it. I can't wait for summer to get here and we can swim. 

(N) Me either. 

(L) I know, I cannot wait to hit the pool. We will have a lot of good nights out there. 

(N) Speaking about having a good night. My dad is ok if I drink this weekend with you. I just have to try and not get to drunk and he wants us to call if we need him. 

(L) I think we will be ok. Elijah is not going to drink. He wants to be alert in case Carter or Asher needs him. 

(C) No he has to drink too. Me and Asher will be in his room. Is that why you got him a small refridgerator for his room? 

(L) No, we got him one that way he doesn't have to walk all the way across the house. If you go and look in our rooms we all got one. 

(C) Really?

(L) Yeah, go take a look big guy. 

(C) Ok.

Carter takes off and Nathan smiles and looks at Lucas.