A bon fire!

Elijah and the boys sit in the living room watching tv. They are waiting for the alarm to go off. They are letting the boys sleep until four. The alarm finally goes off and Elijah gets up to go get them. Maverick jumps up and rushes in the bedroom. He beat Elijah in there. He gently wakes the boys up. They both get up and they take turns using the bathroom. Maverick gets the brace and slides it on Asher. Asher whines a little but puts it on. He helps them both to the living room. Elijah and Liam are making dinner. Maverick and the boys sit down. Luke notices the face and he goes and gets medicine. He explains to Elijah and Elijah gives him the in between medicine and one Tylenol. 

Luke walks back in the living room with the medicine. Asher is sitting on Lucas's lap and Luke gets a little angry. He hands the medicine over to Asher and he takes it. Asher sits back beside Carter, and they are watching tv. Luke excuses himself and Lucas and him walk to his room. Luke(Lu) and Lucas(L) will talk.

(L) What is wrong?

(Lu) I need you to let me try with Asher tonight. Can you stop moving him over to your lap just for tonight. 

(L) Yes, are you ok?

(Lu) I don't think he likes me that much. He doesn't hug me or cuddle with me like he does you two. He seems nervous and on edge. 

Luke starts crying and Lucas pulls him into a hug. Luke acts different this time. He melts into Lucas. Lucas can tell this is taking a toll on Luke. Luke feels like he is not being enough for Asher. Lucas rubs his back and comforts him. 

(L) You need to start taking more innatives. He doesn't cuddle with you because you are not a loving person like we are. You are not that affectionate. You need to try harder. 

(Lu) I will. 

(L) When we get out there tonight. Sit on the swing. Sit him in your lap and just comfort him. Ask him to shower with you. Talk to him and be honest. Tell him it makes you nervous. Are you afraid you are going to hug him to hard? 

(Lu) Yes, and I am afraid he will find it awkward. He doesn't think I like gay people. 

(L) Pull him aside and talk to him. 

(Lu) I will. 

(L) Ok, pull yourself together and come back in here. 

(Lu) I will. 

Lucas hugs Luke again and he gives him a kiss on the cheek. Luke blushes and Lucas walks out. He joins Elijah and Liam. Asher gets up and he walks to Luke's room. He can hear Luke crying. He pushes the door open, and he walks over and sits on the floor. He places his hand on the side of the bed and touches Luke's back. Luke did not hear him come in. He turns over and looks down. He sees a terrified looking Asher sitting on the floor. He gets up and lifts Asher onto the bed. He lays him under the cover and cuddles Asher into him. Luke(Lu) and Asher(A) will talk. 

(A) Are you ok?

(Lu) I am fine. Can we talk?

(A) Yes. 

(Lu) Will you shower with me tonight?

(A) You want to help me?

(Lu) Yes.

(A) Ok.

(Lu) I am sorry I am not as loving as they are. I am going to try and be better. 

(A) It's ok. I love you all the same. 

(Lu) I know, but I want us to be closer. 

(A) Me too. 

(Lu) I promise you being gay does not make me uncomfortable.