6

Octavia.

" That is NOT going to happen!" I grit.

Plutarch sighs, " Panem saw Annie in her wedding happy, Johanna is one of the best shooters we have, they're wondering about Cal."

" What about Kaylaya?"

Coin folds her hands on the table tightly, " She'll be training soon enough. Cal is the Capitol's main focus after all his.. interviews."

" You just need to pretend to laugh, like everything the Capitol did to the both of you... is no longer on your minds."

I narrow my eyes, " So that means teaching the most unstable one here how to assemble a gun?"

Cato chuckles, " She has a point."

" Cato." Zane warns, he holds his hands up sarcastically but doesn't say anything else.

" We only need a couple shots, look happy. That's all what we're asking you to do, and if you want us to review yours and Johanna Mason's training, you will do as your told." Coin says lowly.

I scowl, ofcourse she'd use this as leverage. Makes me almost want to throw away the whole thing, but I'm still counting on that satisfaction when I shoot Snow. So instead I plaster on a smile, " Fine."

Coin mimics the taunting smile, " Great." She looks now at Cato, " Speaking of Kaylaya.. I want her training with Octavia and the others by the end of the week, you can relay that message?"

" We'll be there." He answers.

" You mean, she'll be there. She won her games perfectly without you and still holds the highest kill count in the games. She'll manage."

" Cal openly admitted he liked her, if you want him to live.. you'll let me train with them."

" That's exactly why your not." Zane adds. " She can take care of herself."

" We'll see about that." He states stubbornly.

*****************

Kaylaya

Today I felt like shit.

I sit on the bed staring up at the ceiling, if i stare anywhere else or sit up I feel disgusting. Eventually even staring left me dizzy.

I close my eyes sighing in annoyance, the door opens the bed sinks beside me. " Your still in bed?"

" I don't feel good."

Cato tucks the stray hair on my face behind my ear, " You haven't felt good the last couple days. I really think-"