30

Octavia pov

I watched as the gunfire goes off and Cal seems to go into some sort of manic state.. shaking and having flashbacks... Seeing him reminds me on the train during the victory tour when I used to get nightmares. He'd come in, sit, and we'd talk, he'd ask me questions just like Kaylaya was..gettig do deep in conversation and detail that you forget what you were even scared about.

There was an explosion, sending most of us flying. Then I feel warm liquid on me, some getting in my eyes, red liquid. Blood.

I roll a couple times, my ears ringing as another explosion somewhere takes place. I look around seeig dark pillows of smoke, and...

Flesh and Blood.

I look around, who would it be?

" Boggs!" I hear Jackson yell, though it was muffled.

Boggs..

I spring up running to where Boggs laid, one of his legs blown clean offm he lays there gasping for air, trembling, his body in obvious shock. " Hollow..The..Hollow.." He says urgently, quickly. I see Zane grab it giving it to him gently though Boggs tears it out of his grip typinf with his bloodied fingers.

It scans his face, " Octavia..Avril.." He says and I step forward, He grabs my hand pulling me closer so a small green light scans my face. " You..yo..you have..cl.cl..c. Clearence. You control it now Avril..don't transfer it to anyone.. Don't trust any.."

He was gone.

I stare, unable to move or even say anything in amongst of the chaos, a couple more like Cato, Kaylaya and the Odairs all run through looking down equally as horrified. Seeing Boggs laying there right infront of my I swore I could hear a cannon.

*********

Kaylaya POV

Cal and I dove...

Hearing the chain of explosives I stay hunkered down glancing arounf to see what the hell just happened. " Boggs!"

My attention snaps and I lift my head seeing some shadowy figures in the smoke running towards where Boggs must be. " We need to get up Cal!" I say quickly pulling him with me as Cato is right by my side once more.

" Shit.." Cato mutters as we see bits of Boggs scattered, the pool of blood growing quickly, Boggs' fingers fumbling over the Hollow to give.. Avril the Command.

" We need to move!" Jackson says, Zane simply takes a deep breath looking at Boggs then nodding. We as no matter of grabbed our packs and started moving when League 2 stepped on yet another tile..her face draining.