Family Day Pt. 1

Heidi

We turn around, and there stands King Ben, Queen Mal, and their 3 kids.

Mal introduces us, “This is M, Sawyer, Aaron and DiDi, and these are our kids Mason the oldest, Blake, and Bea.”

“Hi nice to meet you” we wave.

“Hello” Mason smiles with Blake.

“Bea do you want to say hi?” Ben asks.

“Hwi” she girgles.

“Aww she's so cute” I gush.

Mal

We bring the kids to the courtyard and show them around. We also run into the rest of our group.

“Oh uh Evie, Doug this is M, Arron, Heidi and Sawyer. This is Ava's Mom and her little brother Danny. And then this is Jane and Carlos they have twins Carson and Callie. Jay and Lonnie have 3 kids. They have Aiden, Jamie, and Apollo. Uma and Harry and their daughter Una. And then we have Gil and Rachel with Gabe and Griffin. Lastly is Dizzy and her husband Austin and their babies Talia and Alicia.”

A round of hellos were said before we broke apart. DiDi went with Evie and Dizzy gushing about fabric and fashion. Jay and Carlos took Mason, Blake, Aaron, and Sawyer for Tourney, fencing and ruffhousing talk. Ben, Bea, and I went to see the other people. And M went to the art section that we were slowly making our way over to.

Rapunzel

I was walking around all the artwork when one really caught my eye. It was made with all the colored pencils the sheet read.

Wow! I'm not sure who's art it is, but I don't

Wow! I'm not sure who's art it is, but I don't. The names are on the back so that there is no biased judging.

This year's judges are Kelly (daughter of Anna and Kristoff), Cassandra, Melody, and Queen Mal.

“Are you ready to vote?” I question when Queen Mal and the others walk over.

“Yep” they all nod in agreement.

So for around 15-20 minutes, they walk around and observe all the art.

Evie

“M, sorry, but um, the band can't make it,” I announce, pausing her from voting.

“Oh uh well…” she stutters.

“Hey, sorry to eavesdrop, but um, we could play a song” DiDi shruggs.

“Okay, sure” Mal smiles. This day is about the children.

She grins and runs to grab the group. So M, Sawyer, and Aaron run up to the stage.

“Hi uh, I'm M, and this is Sawyer, DiDi, and Aaron. The band could not make it, but we decided to sing a song. This is called "All the Way” so M picks up the guitar as the others pick the other instruments.

(All the Way - Poppy Wilde)

M
Wherever you're going
Wherever your heart is
You're only one step away
From where you want to be

Hope that you're holding
Light in the darkness
Only one dream away
From what you wanna see

What you want to see

At this point, the crowds of people start to crowd the stage to listen. Mal, and our group walks over, too. These kids are so talented.

All
Don't stop following the sun
Take each moment as it comes
Brand new day has just begun, oh

M
Oh my darling, don't lose your way
Keep on going
Keep going

DiDi
If there's a chance, then it's yours to take
Keep on going
Keep going

All
All the way
All the way
All the way
All the way…

All the way
All the way
All the way
All the way…

M
Wherever you're going
Wherever your heart is
You're only one step away
From where you want to be

Hope that you're holding
Light in the darkness
Only one dream away
From what you wanna see

DiDi
Oh my darling, don't lose your way
Keep on going
Keep going

All

If there's a chance, then it's yours to take
Keep on going
Keep going

All the way
All the way
All the way
All the way…

M
Oh my darling, don't lose your way
Keep on going
Keep going

If there's a chance, then it's yours to take
Keep on going
Keep going

All the way