A peaceful ish boat ride

Shaaaaaa... Dooooooooow...

Shaaaaaadoooooooow...
WAKE UP...

Shadow wakes up to the sound of rain and waves hitting the hull. Shadow looks around the room with a weird sensation, like something was out of place but to his surprise nothing was out of the ordinary. Sazyl was still sleeping on the upper bed so Shadow gets up and goes to the porthole. Outside the porthole there was no light except 2 light dots in the horizon. Or atleast Shadow thought they were until a bloody paw hit the porthole.

Shadow...

Where is it...

Shadow was startled by this weird figure so he decided to investiguate. When Shadow leave the room, he sees pawprints on the metal floor leading down the side of the boat. After a moment he realises that there was not a soul around which wa strange since normaly theres workers walking around maintening the boat in order. But before Shadow could question it, he starts to hear a weird prayer or chanting.

He, who lives in chaos...
He, who feed on the weak...
He, who made the world drown...

The ravenous beast...

Will of the damned...

Those cursed to serve...
Broken by the one with many names...

Forgives the ill...
Slauther the light bearer...

Grant me the wish...
Let them drown...
Make their beating heart feed the never ending sea...
As i shall bring madness to paradise...

...
Do you have it... Shadow...

Shadow sees a husk of what was once alive looking at him while writing with its own blood on the last place that was already covered by bloody writing.

You must have it if you are here...

Unless...
No...
You need to have it...

...

You should of found it...

WHERE IS IT!

The husk grabs Shadow by the neck fur which Shadow couldn't do anything to evade its grasp.

I KNOW YOU HAVE IT!
WHY DID YOU GAVE IT!

...

The husk let go of Shadow.

Of course...
I wont...
He must prepared this...

He knows this...

The husk grabs something on the floor, which wasn't there before, and hold the object in the direction of Shadow.

Take it...

You need it...

The futur is unknown to me...

You will understand...

Like it did before you...

Now...

WAKE UP

In a blink of an eye, Shadow wakes up back in his bed all tense up. Shadow looks everywhere only to see that all is like before but instead of being rainy and dark, it's clear and sunny. Sazyl is nowhere to be seen in the room so Shadow leaves the room. Workers and sailors are chatting and working so Shadow goes to the cafeteria since he is hungry from all what happen until now. Upon entering the cafeteria, Shadow get food and sits down alone at a table but no Sazyl anywhere. While eating, Shadow hears people gossiping in his back thinking he can't hear them.

Sauilor: Have you seen this weird triangle head thing?
Worker: Yea, apparently it's an alien who came from space.
Sailor: For an alien it does look dumb. Seriously, how does it see infront of it?
Worker: Probably doesn't, it need to look sideway to see.

Both of them laughs so Shadow goes to them and look quite annoyed by the comment.

Worker: Hey, what are you lookin' at!
Sailor: [Whispers] Careful it might probe you.
Shadow: [Very annoyed] I'm looking at 2 excuses of "intelligent life" and "probeing you" would be a waste of time!
Worker: OoOoOoOoOh i'm scared! the wedge face is angry, OoOoOoOoH!
Sailor: What you gonna do, huh? Beam up our livestock in your wedge ship?

Both laughs even harder until Shadow grabs both of them and lift them up by the neck.

Shadow: I swear i will make you both...
???: Enough!

Shadow recognises that voice so he turns his head toward the voice to see Sazyl unhappy with Shadow's way to solve problems.

Sazyl: Let them go. Even if they deserves it...

Shadow let's out grunt before slightly throwing both of them on the metal floor. Shadow follows Sazyl who leads him in an empty room.

Sazyl: ARE YOU MAD!
Shadow: THEY MOCKED ME!
Sazyl: AND? THEY DESERVES TO DIE FOR THAT?
Shadow: I WASN'T GOING TO KILL THEM!
Sazyl: WHY DO YOU ALWAYS RELY ON VIOLANCE?
Shadow: I DON'T!
Sazyl: OH! SO YOU JUST HAPPENNED TO GRAB THEM BY THE NECK FOR A HUG THEN?
Shadow: NO BUT...
Sazyl: NO BUT! WE'RE NOT ON YOUR PLANET! THERES DIFFERENT RULES HERE AND MOST OF THEM ARE DEATH SENTENCE! RARE ARE THOSE GOING TO JAIL FOR THINGS LIKE MURDER!
Shadow: ...
Sazyl: That is if you don't have a bounty on your head.
Shadow: Sorry... It's just...
Sazyl: Just nothing! Now... Stay calm and don't start a fight. They could easily throw us off board and leave.

Sazyl starts heading out the room. When shadow ask her where she is going, Sazyl just say she'll be back soon. Shadow decides to go on the deck to reflect on himself. Arriving on the deck, the air feel weird on Shadow's face as he look at the sea. For a moment, Shadow feel something he hadn't felt for a long time. Peace and tranquillity. Suddenly a strange anthro wearing some kind of leather outfit with a weird pair of green glasses leans on the edge.

Stranger: Nice view isn't it?

The anthro's voice was calm yet curious.

Stranger: I always wonder what could be lurking below the waves. What kind of hidden secrets and stories has been forgotten to the depths of the seas.

The anthro turn toward Shadow with a modest look on his face.

Sylvus: But where are my manners. My name is Sylvus, at your service. And you are?
Shadow: Shadow. Though i never saw you before and im curious of why since you don't look like a worker nor sailor.
Sylvus: Well, that is true. I'm no worker or sailor. I'm an explorer who venture in the wildest places for any secrets it could hide.

AAAAAH!

A loud scream break the peace which Shadow turn toward the scream with worries.

Sylvus: Well, it was great speaking with you but it looks like a storm is brewing in the distance. Ta-ta!
Shadow: Wait! Didn't you hear the scream?!

Sylvus waves at Shadow before entering the nearby door. Shadow, confused, decides to investiguate the scream. Whoever scream must have a reason to do so. So Shadow exits the deck, going toward the scream.

If only you would mind your own business. Things would be much easier...