The difference.

(So I decided to research about them and here are some of the differences between the operator and slenderman (for those who don't know))

𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻: Slenderman (also referred to as stick in the mud, slendy, ect.) is a 10-15ft tall figure, that has pale white skin. It has no face, and it has long arms and legs. He also wears a black suit with a black or red tie, he also has retractable tentacles. He is known to take children with him, He also is the cause of many children's disappearances. When Slenderman is stalking you you will get a sickness called: "The Slender Sickness" .. Slender sickness is a rare type of sickness.. Several possible ways to get the sickness is by either encountering slenderman, or being stalked by it. The slender sickness involves the next symptoms: 'Coughing fits, paranoia, insomnia, Extreme Exhaustion, Deja vu, signs of radiation exposure, Eye trauma, Aches and pains, coughing up blood, vomiting, HypoInsomnia possibly? (Too much sleep), vomiting blood, nosebleeds, headaches, migraines, painful breathing, hallucinations, difficulty swallowing and feeling sick after eating only a few bites.' (These are all the symptoms) When Slenderman is near devices like computers, phones, tablets ect. Can start glitching if he is near.. Slenderman's tentacles can stretch infinitely, he also can make people go insane or lose their sanity. He can also choose who sees him (for ex: my friend doesn't see him but, I can). Also if you see a tall shadow figure that looks way too tall or thin to be human... RUN.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿: The operator, is an entity that looks similar to slenderman. (slenderman and the operator are not the same!..They are different entities!!) However, unlike slenderman. The operator stays at a constant height, he wears black gloves, he does NOT have tentacles, and when he's around devices will glitch and you might feel very paranoid and watched. His appearance can cause extreme physical pain, to particularly long time victims, He can also time travel like slenderman, however they are limited. He can wipe the memories of his victims and he can cause peoples behaviors to change. Some people think that the operator and slenderman are the same because they have almost the same appearance however, they are separate entities. The operator does NOT take children unlike slenderman but, he does have similar abilities to slenderman.

now the difference's:

- Slenderman has tendrils 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗹𝘀

-Slenderman can stretch his limbs at will 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

-Slenderman Takes children 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻

-When Slenderman is Around you might feel very sick (Slender sickness) 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗶𝗱

Physical Differences:

-The Operators body structure is way more different then slendermans. (If you take a look at the marble hornets structure of the operator and you compare it with slendermans. You will see a difference)

-The Operator wears Black gloves. 𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗴𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘀.