THE BEGINNING

After the weird encounter with Death... 

He assumes, not sure, the figure didn't introduce himself properly after all.

He fell unconscious, as time went by the surroundings started to turn warm it was not the empty feeling of when he was in that dark abys, but much more comfortable though still in the dark.

Unbeknownst to him it was the start of his new journey the one we call life.

As the seconds went by the place were he was trapped started to feel stuffy, he couldn't move freely.

The feeling didn't last long as he felt pushed out of his comfort zone,

He felt cold and sticky and not to mention but there was a small commotion.

With his blurry eyesight he saw a red haired woman and a blonde man that arrived not long ago.

After being cleaned he was handed to the red head beauty who smiled at the sight of him staring at her.

" your majesty, isn't our child lovely" 

the woman asked her spouse, who hummed not knowing how to respond to his consort. 

The lady didn't mind knowing how socially awkward her husband was.

"Would you like to hold him?"

she asked taking him by surprise 

"...sure"

he responded, earning a smile from his empress who guided him on how to hold the child, which was surprisingly easy.

' Why am I being given here and there without my consent... Is this even legal ? ' 

the infant wondered, not knowing his new father could create and break rules however he pleased, he was an emperor after all.

" I heard infants cry a lot why isn't he crying?" 

The woman giggled 

" Maybe he is special"

 If the new born could understand what his parents were saying he would have stared at them with a judging look.

But thank goodness he doesn't have an idea about their conversation.