4

We sat in my living room, playing our third round of Scategories that came after intense games of uno, scrabble and even cranium. I was having a surprisingly good time. Though I kind of hate to say it Orion wasn't all bad he had his moments. That doesn't change the fact I think he's a literal psychopath but it was easier to be around him than I expected. The fact we were three bottles of wine deep probably didn't hurt but still. Spence and Maya definitely helped ease some of my tension from earlier in the kitchen and true to his word, Orion was in fact on his best behavior.

    "Theres no way you got more points than me." Spence argued, huffing. I laughed at how innocent he looked right now. His cheeks were rosy, tipsy off the wine and he looked very child like with his arms crossed, starring at me annoyed. I slid my little paper across the table to him and smirked. "Check if you don't believe me." "Babe...its one point difference." Maya laughed. "Yeah, one point that I think is absolute bullshit." He argued, examining all of my answers. We all waited in silence for the minute he starred at it and he groaned, throwing his head back against the couch. "Fine, whatever." I threw my hands up, triumphantly. Everyone laughed and we finished our glasses of wine. "Its getting late, we should go." I gave maya a look and she rolled her eyes playfully. "We're fine, Lil-" I cut her off with a wave of my hand. "You know how I feel about that. It's my one rule." They both nodded and Orion furrowed his eyebrows. "What's your one rule?" "No bike after drinking." Spence said and I nodded. "The guest room is ready for you guys." I nodded my head towards the other bedroom. Maya kissed my head, grabbing Spencers hand, walking towards the second bed room. "Nighty night, Lily!" Spencer sang and I laughed, picking up all the wine glasses.

    "Dinner was amazing." I heard Orions deep voice behind me, but with distance between us. "Thank you." I said simply. There was a moment of silence between us before I turned around. "My one rule applies to everyone who enters my house." He chuckled, running his fingers through his hair, his shirt lifting enough I could see some of his tattoos peak out. "I can respect that, love." I couldn't help but get lost in though starring at him, tipsy me clearly didn't have as many boundaries as normal me. "Don't look at me like that." He growled, gripping the countertop. I hummed, tearing my eyes away from his body to meet his. "I'm not looking at you like anything." He chuckled, moving from his place to stand in front of me. "You're looking at me like I'm a piece of candy." He said matter-of-factly. I shrugged.

    His hands traced down my arms, gently grabbing my wrists. He raised them to press against his flat abdomen. I raised my eyes to him and he smirked. "No strings attached my love. It may be unbearable but I promised my best behavior." He winked playfully. I thought it through for a moment before my hands moved to the bottom hem of his shirt. I slipped my hands under the baggy black shirt, feeling goosebumps raise on his skin and smiled to myself, he's effected by me too. I wanted to see more of his tattoos so I slipped my hands lower, looking up at him as I pulled on the hem of his shirt. He raised his arms, and I lifted his shirt over his head, laying it on the counter beside him. My eyes followed along gorgeous black ink. He had a fairly good amount but he wasn't completely covered. My fingertips traced along an abstract paint brush stroke that went from his shoulder down the side of his abdomen, down to his v-line and even lower than his jeans hung on his hips. When my finger reached just above his jeans he sucked in a breath, gripping the counter top.

I couldn't hide my smirk when I saw his cock twitch against his jeans. "I should probably go to bed." I said quietly, my eyes still fixated on the bulge in his pants. His gaze was heavy on me, burning through me and my cheeks felt like they were on fire. His hands left the counter, gently resting on my hips. "You probably should." He said just above a whisper. My eyes met his and his bright green orbs were dark as they fell on me. He pulled me closer to him, his bare chest now touching mine. Flashbacks from last night in the parking lot flooded my mind. "I need you to understand just how much self restraint it's taking not to rip those clothes off you right now and fuck you in this kitchen with your friends in the next room." His deep voice lit a fire in my stomach at the thought. And lord help me, drunk me wanted to say fuck it and let him.