13

"I dont remember them being that intense." Orion said when we were back in the car. I laughed. "They're only like that around Lil." Spencer said from the backseat and I rolled my eyes. "Oh please. Those two have always been that way." Spencer hummed. "I didn't realize you guys had any type of relationship afterwards." Orion said to me and I shrugged. "They kinda took me in after that. Made sure I had every thing I needed and made sure I finished school. They did a lot for me." Orion gave me a soft smile. "Yeah, they did a lot alright. I still remember Warren teaching you self defense and you laying my ass out. You broke my rib." Spencer said, making me laugh. "Yeah, that was funny. You didn't even stand a chance, babe." Maya snickered at him to which he gave her a cold look. "Who else was I supposed to practice on? Besides, you're fine." I smirked at him. "Yeah, yeah." He shrugged me off and we laughed. "They're good guys." I said, settling into the seat as Orions hand rested on my leg.

~~

    By the time we got back to my house it had been raining most of the drive and the temperature had dropped at least 20°. So we had all agreed on me making a baked potato soup.

I stood in the kitchen, watching everyone in the living room laughing at whatever movie Maya had put on. It was some kind of mafia/ romance movie. Orion and Spencer kept making side comments about how unrealistic it was and I couldn't help but roll my eyes, laughing to myself.

Just as I finished spooning soup into four bowls Orion walked into the kitchen, a smile on his face. "Need any help, my love?" "You can take Maya and Spence a bowl." He nodded, kissing my head before walking back into the living room. I grabbed mine and Orions and followed him. "It smells amazing, Lil." Maya praised, taking the bowl from Orions hand. I smiled at her as I sat down on the couch, Orion sitting next to me. "Okay, so what is this bullshit movie you guys put on?" I asked and a chorus of laughter followed.

~~

"Drive safe. Please text me when you're home." I said, standing in the drive way as Spence and Maya got on his bike. "Love you Lil. I'll text you when we're home. Thank you for dinner." Spencer said and I grinned. "Love you Lily!" She called as they pulled away. I laughed lightly, walking back inside and locking the front door. Orion was stood in the kitchen, washing out the bowls. I smiled to myself.

"You don't have to do those, you know." I said, walking into the kitchen. He turned his head to me and chuckled. "You cook, I clean. It's a beautiful partnership." I laughed, rolling my eyes. "How progressive of you." I joked and he grinned. "Well thank you for noticing, angel." He finished the last bowl, before putting it in the dishwasher. He'd commented on the fact I spent time hand washing my dishes before putting in the dishwasher a few days ago and I'd never really thought about it, it's just a habit of mine. He started doing the same though and it made me grin.

He turned to me and grinned. He slowly closed the gap between us and rested his hands on my hips. "You have a special power, my love and you don't even realize it." He said softly, pulling me close. I laughed softly, raising my eyebrows. "Seeing Reign and Warren today just further drove that home. Those two men have been nothing but business since I can remember. And they care so much about you they felt the need to make it known that you come first. You're first in a lot of people's eyes. You're so special, angel." I couldn't help the heat that rose to my cheeks. "They just have a flare for the dramatics." He rolled his eyes at me. "Don't diminish how important you are to the people in your life." He said softly, tilting my chin up as he kissed me softly.

    I walked out of the bathroom to see Orion already in bed, his hands behind his head. He glanced over at me and a smile formed on his features. I turned the light off, leaving only the lamp next to him lighting the room. He pulled back the blanket and I got under the covers. "I know you're exhausted by now, angel. Let's get some sleep." He said, kissing my head before reaching over to turn the lamp off. He wrapped me in his arms and I cuddled closer to him, our legs intertwining. "Good night, Ry." I whispered. "Goodnight, my love."