15

Carter left around 6pm, claiming he had to get ready for a 'date'. And I had to practically drag Orion inside so he'd just leave it alone for the night.

    "I don't know why you won't just let me finish it, there's not even that much left." He grumbled, annoyed as I pushed him towards the shower. I stood in front of him and crossed my arms. "Your whining isn't cute, just wait for Carter tomorrow." I said to which he rolled his eyes, his annoyed look deepening. I studied him for a moment before laughing. "God, the two of you are so fucking competitive when you're with each other." I said, stripping off my shirt. His eyes fell to my chest. "Being jealous of your brother is kind of a turn on." I shrugged and he broke his angry demeanor, letting out a slight chuckle.

"I'm not jealous of him." I raised my eyebrows, humming. "You don't like that we bullshit with each other, every time we do you get the same annoyed look on your face and get all pouty." I said, smirking as I trailed my fingers over the brush stroke tattoo I'd grown to love oh so much. He just watched me. "I've been thinking about that dream you said you had..." he trailed off and I smiled up at him. "Surely you don't want to know how you and Carter shirtless and sweaty correlates to my dream...especially since you know what I enjoy reading." My implication caught him off guard, but it made an intense look on his face. Orion had been trying extra hard to please me all day, tiptoeing around things I said because I knew he was feeling guilty about being gone for longer than expected. But I had every intention of pushing his buttons tonight, I don't want cool, calm and collected Orion, I wanted witty, sarcastic, and slightly annoying Orion.

His hands grabbed mine, lacing our fingers together as he backed me into the shower. "The only person who will be filling your tight cunt, is me, my love. Those men you read about couldn't even comprehend the pure rage that I feel knowing that you've thought of anyone else inside you. I won't share you. Ever. So you better get used to it now." I grinned. Though a fantasy of mine, I can't say I didn't say it just to press his buttons. I pressed my hips into his, despite the clothes between us. "Believe me, I'm more than happy to reenact slutting you out until my cum is leaking from all of your little holes and overstimulating you until the only thing you can do is beg me for more." He breathed, his chest rising and falling just thinking about it.

I pushed my hips more into his, feeling the wetness start to pool between my thighs. "However, I've spent the past 5 weeks wishing more than anything that you were with me, that I could be close enough to touch you. The way that you have consumed my every thought since I've been gone is slightly unsettling, you've become my favorite addiction. So I want to savor every little touch and taste tonight." He said softly, his hand cupping my cheek as he brought his lips to mine. I melted into him, resting my hands on his hips. His hands moved up my body and unclasped the bra I had on. I moved my arms so he could pull it off of me and he flung it out of the shower. He pressed me into him, let out a soft groan as my tits were pressed firmly against his chest. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

After a minute we pulled away and both took off our own pants, throwing them out of the shower. Orion closed the door as I turned on the water. I adjusted the temperature and stepped under it, letting the warm water flow down my body as I tilted my head up, savoring the feeling. A grin tugged at the corners of my mouth when I felt a hand slip around my throat. Orion pulled me flush against his chest and kissed down my neck. His cock twitched against me and I pushed backwards into him. He let out a low groan, nipping at my neck. "You're going to be the death of me, love, I swear it." He said lowly against my skin.

I turned to face him and god did he look perfect. His wet hair was pushed back, some messily falling on his forehead. His emerald eyes sparkled as they looked back at me. I dropped to my knees, keeping eye contact with him. His lips parted and he watched me like a hawk. I broke eye contact as I wrapped my lips around him. "Fuck, baby." He groaned, wrapping his hand in my hair. I savored ever inch of him as I took him in my mouth. Not only did I want to please him, I'd been dreaming of tasting him again for weeks.