10

Just as I had finished washing my face and brushing my teeth for the night I heard the sound of a loud bike. I couldn't help the butterflies erupting in my stomach. I walked out of my room, towards the front door. I peaked out the window and smiled to myself, seeing Orion. He parked in front of my car before shutting off the bike and getting off. He walked towards the front door and I opened it before he got there, leaning against the door frame. He took his helmet off and was wearing a tired smile. "Hello, my love." He wrapped his arms around me, leaning down to kiss me softly.

    I brushed my thumb across his cheek, where there was a small blood splatter. I looked at my thumb and so did he. "It's been a long day." He breathed deeply, grabbing my hand and lacing our fingers together as he came inside. "How's carter?" I asked to which he rolled his eyes. He dropped my hand so he could take off his jacket. "Just because I said you could have me and my brother doesn't mean I'm sharing you." He growled possessively. I rolled my eyes at him. "I like Carter, he reminds me of Spence." He chuckled softly as he looked back up at me, closing the gap between us.

    "I know angel. I'm okay, Carters okay, Spencer is okay. It's a hard day when you find out someone you've considered family is a traitor. And it's even harder to punish them for it. But it needed to be done. Nobody hurts my family and gets away with it." I ran my hands up his arms to wrap around his neck. "I'm sorry." He held me closer, kissing my forehead. "It's okay, my love. I'm going to rinse off really quick then come to bed, yeah?" I nodded up at him. He walked off to the bathroom and I sighed, watching him.

I hate that he makes me want to care for him and protect him. It's like some weird motherly instinct. I waked over to the guest bedroom and grabbed Orion some of the spare clothes Spence kept here. After that I went into the kitchen and heated him up some of the teriyaki chicken, veggies and rice I made earlier. As I walked into the bedroom he was walking out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. I sat the clothes down in front of him and the bowl on the nightstand by him. "Eat after you get dressed." I said sternly. He chuckled. "You didn't have to, angel." I rolled my eyes at him. "I know you didn't eat in the middle of 'handling business'. Eat." I went to walk past him but he grabbed my waist, pulling me back to him. "Thank you, my love." He kissed me softly.

    I grinned up at him, resting my hands on his hips. "This may sound kind of fucked up but the only thing I could think about while gone today was you moaning my name. It's addictive." He breathed, his fingertips digging into my flesh as he held me close. I chuckled softly, running my hands up his flat stomach and back down again. I bit my lip as I looked back up at him. "That is kinda fucked up. Only a psychopath would be thinking about getting fucked while sentencing someone to death." His enchanting forest green eyes darkened as he looked down at me. "Oh you don't even know the half of it." He breathed, bringing his lips to mine in an intense kiss.

I pulled away after a minute and he groaned, clearly not happy. "Eat before it gets cold." I said sternly again, turning away from him. He huffed, watching me as I went to the other side of the bed. I looked up at him and stifled a laugh. He was all but pouting. "Maybe if you're a good boy and finish all your food you can have some dessert." He raised his eyebrows at me, amusement filling his features. "Oh you just wait little Lilith." He smirked. He dropped the towel from his hips and I let my eyes openly wander over his semi hard cock. God he's so fucking hot. He slipped on the sweatpants I had brought him before walking the towel back into the bathroom.

When he came back out he picked up the bowl before sitting on the bed. I pulled the covers back, sitting next to him as I turned the tv on. "You are a wonderful cook, my love." He complimented and I felt my cheeks heat. I looked over to him to see him all but devouring the bowl and I couldn't help but laugh. See, I knew he'd be hungry. I grinned to myself, satisfied that he was eating it all.