1.6

Song Qi looked at Qi Yu who lowered his head and did not try to persuade him, because in his opinion, it would be good for the young master to understand some truth. After all, the world is not stable now.

  Shi Qing's temper came and went quickly. He pulled Xie Xing towards a place where the words "exchange and selling" were erected.

  "I didn't expect that there are quite a lot of things here." Shi Qing looked at the shouting sellers and felt that compared to the quiet and even desolate environment outside, this place was much more lively.

  "Buy whatever you want. We have a lot of low-level crystal cores."

  The circulation of goods in the base has changed from money to zombie crystal nuclei. It is not known who discovered that it can increase the energy of superpowers, resulting in a large demand for it.

  At the same time, there is another way, which is to exchange food for items.

  Speaking of the crystal core, this reminded Shi Qing that he had forgotten something. He originally wanted to tell Xie Xing that it was not a good place to discuss things because there were so many people and noisy people here.

  "Well, I'll take a look first. If I need it, I'll buy it."

  An old man in his sixties who was wearing glasses and was a little thin. When he saw Shi Qing and Xie Xing, who were cleanly dressed and elegant, he greeted them with a smile: "You two gentlemen, would you like to take a look at the books I sell?" It's very good, you can also read it as a storybook."

  The man next to the man was selling fur coats and some gold and silver jewelry. Before Shiqing and the others could answer, he curled his lips and said, "Old man Wu, you think too highly of yourself, don't I mean just those crappy books of yours?" Who would want them? It's up to you to treat them as treasures."

  If Old Man Wu hadn't been unable to open the fire at home, he wouldn't have been willing to trade his beloved books for food. He didn't refute the man's ridicule, because it was the truth. Some people couldn't even eat, so where could they go? He would trade food for books, so he... would just try selling them.

  Shi Qing had not read the book on the human world, so he didn't know what it was about. He was somewhat interested in it and was planning to buy it. After hearing what the man said, he said to the sad old man Wu, "You guys No matter how the books are sold, I want them all."

  ? ? ? ! ! ! !

  Old Man Wu thought he had heard wrongly at first, but when he realized what he was saying, he realized that he had heard right. This young man really said he wanted to buy his book.

  "This little brother, just give me ten kilograms of rice."

  "Tsk, tsk, tsk, old man Wu, you are really greedy. Do you think these books of yours are worthy of ten pounds of rice? I don't want to see what time this is."

  It was the man next to me who said this. He was jealous, because even those shabby books could be sold, but no one cared about his own things. You know, the apocalyptic chapter cost hundreds of thousands to buy. You think you are so angry? Not irritating.

  Old man Wu's face was full of embarrassment and embarrassment when he was told that. He also knew that his price was indeed high, but his son was injured, he still had a grandson to raise at home, and his daughter-in-law and wife were not in good health. After all, it needs to be replenished properly.

  "Here are ten pounds of rice."

  A cool and clean voice broke his situation. Old man Wu looked up and saw a bag of rice placed in front of him. The weight was marked on it, which was surprisingly ten pounds.