1.9

Looking at the wide space inside, Shi Qing allocated places for several people to live.

  "Mr. Zhang, you and Xiao Yuan live in the room on the first floor, while Brother Xing and I live on the second floor."

  "good."

  Being able to live a stable life in this apocalyptic world is what Mr. Zhang has always hoped for.

  drop.

  The doorbell rang at this moment.

  "I'll open the door."

  Shi Qing opened the door and saw a handsome young man in ordinary clothes standing there, standing there a little awkwardly.

  "Who are you looking for?"

  Cheng Ran looked at the young man with an exquisite appearance and outstanding temperament in front of him. When he met a stranger, his timid temper emerged again. He thought of the man and asked, "Excuse me, Mr. Zhang, does he live here?"

  When Shi Qing heard the name of his companion, although he had some guesses in his mind, he did not let people in easily, especially before he knew the details of this person.

  "You wait here first."

  After Shi Qing finished speaking, he went into the house to call Mr. Zhang.

  When Zhang Fu heard that someone had found him, he was full of doubts about who it could be until he saw the young man at the door.

  A trace of joy flashed across his face, "Xiao Ran is really you, why are you here."

  "Brother Zhang, I... I saw you at the entrance of the base before, so I came to find you. I didn't disturb you."

  Mr. Zhang felt like he was meeting a relative before he moved to his neighbor's brother. He said, "How could that be? Come in quickly. It's cold outside."

  Cheng Ran responded, cleaned the edges of his shoes that were stained with mud, and then followed Mr. Zhang in.

  "Shiqing, thank you, this is my friend."

  "Hello, my name is Cheng Ran." Xie Ran greeted him politely.

  Shi Qing had never seen anyone like this before. He smiled and said, "Don't be so nervous, just treat this as your own home."

  "Mr. Zhang, you guys talk first. Brother Xing and I will go upstairs and make the bed first."

  He didn't miss the different emotion in Cheng Ran's eyes when he talked about Mr. Zhang. It would be nice to meet someone he wanted to spend the rest of his life with again, so that he wouldn't be alone.

  After Xie Xing and Shi Qing left, Cheng Ran was indeed relieved, but he also defined them in his heart. Yes, they are good people. You must know that some people with powers look down on ordinary people like them, but from now on From the beginning, he, who was always keen, did not notice the disdain or ridicule.

  "Xiaoran, are uncle and aunt okay?"

  Cheng Ran lowered his eyelids and said in a calm tone: "My parents turned into zombies when the end of the world came. After that, I left City A alone and traveled all the way here."

  "Sorry." Seeing Cheng Ran like this, Mr. Zhang felt full of regret. He shouldn't have asked so directly.

  "It's okay, it's all over."

  Cheng Ran raised his head, hesitated for a while, and finally asked the question that had been hidden for a long time in his heart, "Brother Zhang, I...can I live with you in the future? I don't know anyone in this base."