3.4

The next day.

  Shi Qing was feeding Chu Mo the bread he bought when there was a noise at the door. He glanced at it and then looked away.

  "What's wrong with Qingqing?" Chu Mo keenly noticed something was wrong with the young man.

  Shi Qing shook his head, "It's okay."

  "Ah Mo, there is also milk, you have to drink it all, you know?"

  "Breakfast is very important. If you don't eat well, it will be bad for your stomach."

  Shi Qing stuffed the still warm milk bottle into Chu Mo's hand.

  The young man's warm words were nourishing Chu Mo's heart little by little.

  "Okay, thank you Qingqing. You are so kind to me."

  Shi Qing snorted softly, stretched out his fingertips and drew a circle on the palm of his hand, "I'm good to you, you should be better to me in the future."

  "good."

  Bai Ruo had already locked her target at the first glance when she entered this classroom.

  Is that Chu Mo? He looks really pitiful.

  When the time comes, as long as she shows some kindness to him, she can create a good image outside, and maybe she can hook up with a noble man.

  Thinking of this, after greeting the others with an official fake smile on her face, she walked to the seat in front of Chu Mo Shiqing without hesitation.

  A classmate transferred to another school yesterday, so there is an open seat there.

  "Can I sit here please?"

  Bai Ruo asked her deskmate, but her eyes were fixed on Chu Mo.

  As for Shi Qing next to Chu Mo, he automatically ignored her.

  Chu Mo felt Bai Ruo's gaze at the first moment.

  He didn't care at all what this new student wanted to do.

  He was thinking about whether there was any fun place where he could take Qingqing with him during the holidays.

  Nothing could be seen on Shi Qing's face, but the fists hidden under his sleeves were clenched by him.

  She really wants to get close to Ah Mo, so don't blame him for being rude if anything happens.

  The school bell rang and the teacher came in.

  Bai Ruo walked to the podium and introduced himself.

  Most of her classmates have a good impression of her. After all, she is good-looking, polite, and seems to be easy to get along with.

  "Is it okay if you sit there? Do you want the teacher to move you to a different position?"

  "It's okay, teacher, I'll just sit there."

  After a class, Bai Ruo took advantage of a little time after class to get to know the classmates who talked to him, and he quickly became familiar with them.

  Shi Qing was talking intimately to Chu Mo when Bai Ruo came over.

  "Hello, classmates."

  Shi Qing, who was disturbed, looked a little unhappy, "What's the matter?"

  Bai Ruo didn't expect Shi Qing to treat him like this.

  And she had just fully seen the appearance of the young man in front of her.

 She thought that her appearance was very good, but she didn't expect that the young man in front of her was even better than her.

  Bai Ruo said aggrievedly: "I just want to talk to you."

  "Are you finished now?"

  When he thought about what his lover had gone through because of her in the original plot, Shi Qing couldn't give her a good look.

  There was a boy next to me who couldn't stand it.

  "Hey, Shi Qing, can you stop bullying Bai Ruo?"

  Shi Qing looked over angrily, "When did you see me bullying her?"

  "She wants to talk to me, can't I refuse her?"

  Shi Qing suddenly looked over, and that beautiful and delicate face appeared in front of this boy.

  He looked at Shi Qing's facial features and didn't know what to say for a moment.

  It took a long time to say anything.

  "You can be a little softer."

  Shi Qing stared at him for a while, then buried himself in Chu Mo's arms, complaining aggrievedly: "Ah Mo, they bullied me."

  There was a hint of crying in the young man's voice, which made people feel guilty.

  "Hey, Shiqing, don't cry. I didn't mean to say anything to you."

  A girl who disliked Bai Ruo said coolly on the side: "In the end, it's Bai Ruo's fault. Shi Qing doesn't want to talk to her. Yet she insists on asking for trouble. Now she's making people cry."

  "That's right."

  Although Shi Qing plays with Chu Mo, most of the class still likes him.

  If you want to ask why, it is because of eyesight. Beauty makes the eyes comfortable.

  Bai Ruo, who was attacked in turn, didn't know why things turned out like this.

  But in those eyes, she could only apologize to Shiqing.

  Shi Qing raised his head from Chu Mo's arms, with tears still hanging on his beautiful little face.

  "In this case I forgive you."

  "But don't bother me again."

  Bai Ruo gritted his teeth and responded, "I understand."

  In the first battle with this woman, Shiqing successfully won.