Real World

When Shi Qing woke up again, there was no systematic sound in his ears, but he only smelled the fragrance of flowers.

  Shi Qing blinked, and it took him a while to realize that he was back in the familiar Heavenly Palace.

  So, has the benefactor returned?

  When he thought of this, Shi Qing was so anxious that he didn't even put on his shoes and rushed out.

  As soon as he arrived at the door, he was hugged by someone.

  A tall man with long black hair, handsome features.

  "Benefactor." Shi Qing shouted blankly.

  The man looked down at the person in his arms and raised the corners of his lips, "Shen Yuan."

  Shi Qing realized that this was what he was telling himself, and called out obediently.

  "Shen Yuan, how are you now? Do you still feel any discomfort?"

  "I'm fine. I dragged Qingqing's luck and the experience ended early."

  "Thank you Qingqing, you have suffered."

  Shi Qing's eyes turned red when he heard this. Besides worrying about the man, his biggest worry was that he wouldn't remember their past. Fortunately, none of this happened.

  "As long as you're okay."

  "Qingqing, please take a good rest first, and we'll get married in a few days, okay?"

  "I want to tell others that you are my only partner in the future."

 "Okay." Shi Qing fell asleep in the man's broad and warm arms.

  On the day of the wedding, the entire palace was decorated with joy and bright red everywhere.

  And under the witness of other immortals, Shi Qing became an eternal companion with the powerful Immortal Lord Shen Yuan.

  They still have a long, long time in the future, and they can spend it slowly.

  The author has something to say: So that's the end of this article, thank you for liking it.