3.1

3.1 Modern Chapter

  Today is a nice sunny day.

  In the early morning, the students in the school are rushing to the classroom.

  "Look, he's really dirty." The two girls were passing by a certain place, their faces full of disgust.

  "That's right, and his parents are both murderers. I don't know how he still has the nerve to come to school."

  The person they were discussing arbitrarily was a young man who was much taller than his peers and had somewhat long hair. At this moment, his gloomy eyes looked at the two of them.

  Being stared at like this, the two girls were frightened and couldn't say a word for a while, so they quickly sped up and ran away.

  The young man was Chu Mo. He looked at the people around him avoiding him, with a calm expression in his black eyes.

  When he walked into the classroom and looked at the torn book on his seat that was thrown to the ground, Chu Mo didn't react at all. He picked up the textbook and continued to use it.

  His cold attitude made the protagonist very unhappy when he did such a thing, and he was about to come over to settle the score with Chu Mo.

  The class bell rang at this time.

  The teacher came in with the textbook.

  "Students, before everyone goes to class, I want to introduce a new classmate."

  "Classmate Shi, please come in."

  As the teacher finished speaking, the students in the classroom saw a young man in school uniform walking in.

  The young man has slightly curly black hair, fair skin, and delicate facial features, especially those round and big cat eyes, which are smart and beautiful.

  Most of the female classmates are very happy. There is such a good-looking boy in the class, and judging from his temperament, one can tell at a glance that he is not an ordinary kid.

  "Classmate Shi, please introduce yourself to everyone."

  The young man nodded, looked at a certain place inadvertently, and quickly looked back. He picked up the chalk and wrote his name on the blackboard.

  Then he smiled at these students and said, "Hello everyone, my name is Shi Qing."

  Shi Qing?

  Chu Mo didn't know what was going on with him. When he heard the name, his heart suddenly jumped and he even had the urge to talk to the boy.

  This is so strange!

  "Shi Qing, look where you want to sit, the teacher will help you arrange it." This is the most favored young master in the Shi family, and the teacher doesn't want to offend him.

  Shi Qing walked straight to the empty table next to Chu Mo, "Teacher, I want to sit here."

  "This..." The teacher was hesitant. For other students, forget it, but this...if the Shi family knew that he arranged Shi Qing to be with a student whose parents were not good people, they would definitely make trouble. jobs will be gone.

  Thinking of this, the teacher advised, "Shi Qing, why don't you change your position? The view is not good if you sit here."

  Shi Qing shook his head and smiled, "It's okay, teacher, I have very good eyesight."

  A classmate on the side saw Shi Qing actually sitting next to the dirty guy. He was furious and said, "Shi Qing, you just turned around and you don't know that Chu Mo's parents are murderers, so how can you be with such a person? Sitting together, there is no guarantee that he will..."

  "That's enough." Shi Qing interrupted him sternly, "You also said that it was his parents who did the wrong thing, not Chu Mo. How can we compare them with each other? And I think you, this classmate, should study hard more than him. , lest you still don't know the difference between right and wrong in society in the future!"

  Shi Qing's words silenced everyone present.

  Yes, it was Chu Mo's parents who killed people, not him, but it was indeed wrong for them to target and bully him because of this.

  When Shi Qing saw that the effect was achieved, he sat down.

  "Teacher, I will sit here. As for what you are worried about, I will tell you myself."

  He has said so, what else can the teacher say.

  "Okay, let's turn the textbook to fifty-four and continue the previous lesson."

  Chu Mo glanced at the young man sitting next to him. He was different from him. Even if he was wearing an ordinary school uniform, he looked noble.

  His eyes shifted to Shi Qing's hands on the desk. They were white and tender hands, completely different from his own, which were scarred, calloused and rough.

  But this is the kind of person who, after knowing what kind of person his parents are, still defends him.

  Why? Why do you want to help me?

  Chu Mo wanted to ask this, but gave up. Maybe it was just that the kindness of a young man like him suddenly broke out.

  "Chu Mo."

  Shi Qing's somewhat soft voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

  Chu Mo looked over and met the young man's somewhat bewildered eyes.

  "I haven't received my textbook yet, can we read it together?"

  Chu Mo said nothing.

  Shi Qing thought he had been rejected, and there was a bit of disappointment on his face.

  Who knew that at this time, he pushed the textbook to the middle.

  Chu Mo's slightly hoarse voice came, "My book is torn, you can just read it."

  Shi Qing looked at his textbook and saw what he didn't understand. Then he glanced at his hands with wounds, feeling very uncomfortable.

  His lover was not doing well.

  "Thank you Chu Mo." Shi Qing smiled at Chu Mo.

  "You're welcome." After Chu Mo said this, he withdrew his gaze. In a place where Shi Qing couldn't see, his face became a little hot.

 He looks so pretty when he smiles.

  Chu Mo thought so in his heart.

  Shi Qing did not continue to tease people, but let the system send the plot of this small world to him.

  The male protagonist is Chu Mo. He doesn't trust anyone because of his parents, but under such circumstances, a girl from a good family appears in his life.

  Bai Ruo, because she couldn't stand Chu Mo being bullied like that by others, so she stood up to protect him from time to time, but she didn't know that because of this, Chu Mo suffered more harm, and the source was the person who admired her.

  But because of this, she still became Chu Mo's only friend, and she was also the one who later became successful in his career.

  But at that time, the Bai family went bankrupt due to corruption. If Bai Ruo was no longer the daughter of a wealthy family, she turned her attention to Chu Mo.

  She tried to seduce him at first, but after she failed, she hooked up with Chu Mo's rival, used his trust to steal important company information, and also slandered Chu Mo for selling DP.

  That's how he turned black.

  Bai Ruo? , a trace of anger flashed in Shi Qing's eyes. If you dare to provoke Chu Mo then, don't blame him for being rude!