Safe

Note: This story is an anonymous request ❤️ It's based around the GMMTV Fantime event in Fukuoka, Japan, taking place 28 January.  In Chimon's POV.

I hope you enjoy.
________

I slouched back ready to take a quick nap on this five hour flight. I snuggled up to the seat divider and used the complimentary first-class pillow to make my position more comfortable. After two hours I woke up from my nap. I sat up a little and stared off to the rows in front of me.

Woah, what was that.

The plane was experiencing turbulence with some short dips in elevation. I automatically grabbed onto the edge of my seat.

My stomach felt weird when the plane dipped in elevation again. It felt bumpy so I quickly grabbed the side of my chair at the divider of mine and Perth's seat. I accidentally touched Perth's hand.

Perth then leaned forward to look at me. "You okay Chimon?" He asked in a volume just low enough so only the two of us could hear.

I pressed my lips together, trying to smile at him, but my stomach was feeling weak from the turbulence. I probably seemed so awkward because he smiled softly and held my hand without saying anything.

I wanted to take my hand back but then the plane rocked again. I instantly squeezed his hand and braced myself. I tightly leaned back and continued holding on to his hand.

Even after the turbulence seemed to stop then he kept gently gripping my hand. My fingers laid softly in his larger hand, against his palm, and my rings poked out between his fingers. His consistent presence made me feel secure in my spot through the remaining hours on the plane.

As the plane began to descend towards Japan, I glanced back at P'Krist who was sitting in the row behind us. He was laying back with his mouth open and an eye mask on. I don't know how he could sleep through the entire flight from Bangkok to Fukuoka.

When we arrived at the airport, Perth pulled his hand away. I looked at my fingers. They were a little sweaty which made me embarrassed since Perth probably noticed it. My face flushed and I shoved my hand in my pocket. Then I quickly gathered my belongings before leaving the plane. Perth stayed very close to me as we left and walked through the airport and to the company van.

I sat next to Perth, on the way to the hotel. Leaving the airport, I noticed that most buildings weren't as tall as the ones back home. And I could see some small mountains in the distance. Looking out the window, I brushed up against Perth's shoulder and leaned against him as I tried to get a good view of the sea.

As I looked out at the city, Perth crazily brushed his chin against my neck which tickled and made me yell. When I yelled, Mae Add immediately asked what was wrong while Perth laughed at me. I glanced around the vehicle at everyone, I felt so embarrassed.

"Sorry. I apologize for startling everyone."

Then I glared at Perth. "Ohhhh P'Mon," he said in a joking tone. His eyes were soft and his smile was big and wide. Then he poked my left cheek. I almost instantly melted when he touched me.

He likes to tease me too much sometimes.

I stayed close to him like usual but I kept any eye on him for any other teasing acts. After we all dropped off our luggage at the hotel we had to leave again. Our event is at noon tomorrow, so we have to rehearse tonight.

After our walkthrough of the event, then we explored the city a little. This is a cute island that I would come back to. Maybe, I could bring Perth to come explore with me next time. We could even go hiking together at the small mountain south of the city.

When we got back to the hotel, I began to feel drowsy from the long day. I took a quick shower and prepared for bed. When Perth stepped out of the bathroom from taking his shower, I was laying out my stuff for tomorrow.

Perth cleared his throat then spoke, "By the way, was it okay to hold your hand that long on the flight?"

I paused and glanced over to him, seeing his glossy eyes shining at me with his curious expression. I went back to preparing my clothes for tomorrow. "Yes. Ummm actually I wanted to thank you for doing that because..."

I couldn't finish my sentence because I don't really know why.

When I turned to talk to him some more he was walking over to me from the other side of the room. He opened his arms to hug.

Wrapping my arms around him to pat his back, Perth's arms embraced me with an endearing type of comfort. He pressed his body against mine and draped both arms around my shoulders. His cheek grazed my ear and he said, "Thank you P'Mon. I just want to make sure you felt safe."

"Oww Tanapon. You're so sweet."

His hugs are my favorite, especially these long tender ones. They're warm and soothing which gave me a sense of protection from everything else in the entire world. I couldn't help but feel like he'd do anything for me in moments like this.

"I will always stay beside you, ready to hold your hand when you need me to."

I felt my face blush after he said this.

When he pulled away it left me wanting more. I wanted to drag him back into my arms. But I couldn't do it. I just gawked at him as he crawled into the bed.

Soon I got in bed, too. Sliding under the cream colored hotel blanket, I laid beside him and stared up at the white ceiling. I yawned, feeling sleepy again.

I turned on my side where Perth was already looking at me. A smile grew on his face with round cheeks and his shinning teeth.

I very slowly scooted closer to him. My fingers danced on the side of his face before brushing his hair back behind his ear. "You're so handsome, Tanapon," I muttered to him.

He looked up to my eyes. He gazed at me with doe eyes that showed a hint of vulnerability. I moved my eyes to avoid his charming influence on me.

He came closer and embraced me once again. My hand moved from the side of his face to his back. Then arm plopped down over my waist. And his face nuzzled up to my jaw and neck. He made me feel ticklish all over, but especially on my neck. I could feel his hot breath on my skin.

We didn't say anything. We just laid against each other, holding one another, for a long time. I felt safe and warm. Then I drifted off to sleep.