Kiss?

375 words in Perth's POV

Hope you like it 🌓
________

Watching him read through the script, mouthing his lines, I could feel my heart beat speeding. It feels just as fast as a high speed train with blood rushing to my face.

How could I have possibly lived without him before? It's like I can't really remember what it was like before he became my acting partner. How was I practicing without him? How was I performing without him? How was I breathing without him?

He has the softest cheeks that I want to pinch, a little perfect nose that I want to bite, and dainty ears that I want to tickle.

I adore him.

"Perth? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Uhh yeah, why?" I said, feeling a little caught off guard. I wasn't distracted, was I?

"You were just staring at me without saying anything," he said in the most caring tone.

"Umm P'Chimon, can I ask you something?" I blurted out. I watched his eyes widen as he looked at me.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Can I give you a sniff kiss?" I asked, feeling sweat forming down my back. I'm worried he might think it's weird.

He sucked in a breath of air, his arms falling to his lap, gawking at me. "A sniff kiss? Okay," he replied in a sincere voice.

"Really?" I asked to confirm. I leaned closer, ready to do it.

He nodded his head. "Mhmm" he hummed in response.

I could feel myself smiling as I leaned in close. My right hand found its way to the back of his neck, feeling his hair between my fingers. A buzzing in my ears.

And next I lightly touched my nose to his cheek and feeling my lips graze the warm soft skin of his face. Closing my eyes, I inhaled the sweet lemon aroma that lingered around him. Inhaling his scent caused a prickle to signal through my entire nervous system.

My heart was pounding in my chest as my eyes fluttered open to gaze at his expression. Pulling away, I noticed a very subtle pink color as he scrunched his face in the bashful manner he sometimes does.

"You mean more to me than you know," I whispered as I watched his lips curve into a smile. My heart skipped a beat as I adored each part of him.