Control

A/N: What if after the GMMTV 2024 Part 2 afterparty, Chimon went home with Perth as friends. But it turns out that they have feelings of love for each other.

I wasn't planning on updating this collection so soon. My crazy imagination couldn't stop myself 😭😭 I hope this makes sense since it was written in less than eight hours 🫶
________

Stumbling into his bedroom, Perth pulled his jacket off, feeling the heat of the room.

"Oh! Perth, why is it so hot in here!?" Chimon said as he pulled his jacket off too. The insufferable temperature of the room almost felt like it was choking him—wrapping him in ten blankets of hot air. He threw the jacket on a small armchair by Perth's closet door. "Please turn it down or turn the aircon on."

"Yes, one second," Perth said as he unbuttoned his white shirt, walking towards the thermostat. He could taste the beer lingering in his mouth from earlier.

Chimon staggered to look at Perth's bass guitar hanging on the wall near his bed. It was pretty, with silver sparkles that contrasted with the black body of the instrument.

Finally, Perth pressed the down arrow on the small temperature panel. Another shirt button came undone with his left hand. Another button, and then the last. He pulled his white shirt from his body as he walked to his closet. He then exchanged the dress clothes with a more casual t-shirt.

Then, walking out of the tiny room of shirts, pants, shoes, and more, he looked ahead to his friend.

He gazed at the guy who was almost the same height as him, with pretty features: a perfect nose, soft lips, cute cheeks, and dangerous eyes. His breathing felt heavy as he watched him. How could he not stare at him, admire all of him, and even want to be with him?

Despite all that, Perth was just his friend and acting partner. As he closed the distance between them, slowly taking steps forward, he remembered. He thought back to earlier in the night when they introduced their newest series. The sweet touches they shared. Then his mind brought him to just a few weeks ago, when they filmed the trailer.

As he stepped super close, less than a foot lengths away, he inhaled the sweet aroma. Chimon always smelled amazing to Perth. Perhaps it was his perfume, maybe his natural musk, or some sort of pheromone that he couldn't resist.

Chimon was gazing up at the bass guitar, counting the frets in his head. "Tanapon, would you like a new guitar for your next birthday? I know it's almost a year away now, but I want to plan it out in advance," he said in a soft drowsy voice as he kept looking at it.

This small question was so considerate, it made Perth beyond happy. His friend was thinking about their future together, even just a year from now. The tiny hairs on his back stood as he got chills. He was overtaken with love for this man.

Then, without thinking about his answer, Perth said, "Would you hate it if we kissed for real?"

Chimon quickly looked at him, turning his head ultra fast. "Whaaa? You want to..." he said with surprise plastered on his face.

Perth felt the painful regret setting in as he looked away from Chimon, casting his gaze down. A speedy zing was running through his body. He looked at the thin silver necklace that his Phi often wore. Focusing on the small links of the chain.

"Never, umm never mind," Perth began saying as he took another small step backwards. The weight of his question sat on his chest. The zing found its way to his cheekbones.

"Perth," Chimon said in an almost whisper. He fully faced him and imagined himself reaching out, soothing him, and reassuring the meek voice that came. However, he just stood there with his jaw slack and wide eyes. His arms didn't even move to hold him. He was still, just looking at the horrified expression that he has rarely ever seen from Perth.