PROLOGUE

"You've also betrayed me"

He stated, standing in the presence of a the divine being.

"No, I-"

They tried to explain.

"The absolute being is now deceased, do you really expect me to believe every word you say?"

He positioned his sword near the divine being alarmingly close.

"I'm not asking you t--"

They were cut off once again.

"Then you won't mind me eliminating you"

His black smokey cloak moved along with the wind.

"...."

The divine one fell silent, unable to reveal its true mission.

"You were there"

The ruler looked at the Monarch infront of them, they can sense in their voice, they badly ask for an explanation.

"I know... I'm sorry"

That's all the ruler can say.

"I'm sorry Ashborn, forgive me"

All he can do is stare at the ruler in front of him, badly wanted to hear an explanation out of them, everything was an enemy in his eyes, even the one in front of him, he badly didn't want to consider them as a threat, but he had no choice, they gave him no choice.

"Are you sure you can take the pain, as soon as your blade cut through my skin?"

The ruler asked the Shadow Monarch.

"I've already felt enough pain"

All the divine being can do, is look at him in pity, he hated that, but, he can't seem to tell them to stop, he wanted comfort, but he cant have it, the ruler can tell, as they just smiled.

"As you wish, m̷̀̈́̏̄͂̌̄̅̌̾͛̓̐́͌̈́̆̀̇̆̅̕͘̚͘̚͝y̸̧̛̱̘̲̝͎̣̲̳̲̣̮͔̖̜̤̙̜͎̣͔̓̓͛̈́̽̇̑͌͗̃͒̔̉̊̽͌͗͂̎͊̐̒̽̏̐͐̐̀̐̈́̉̋͘͝͠͝ ̴̡̧̧̡̨̨̨͇̣͔͔̗͇͉͉͔̪͎̣̺̃̎̉̓̽͋͌̂͒̔̽̈͗̃̏̈́̒͊̄̇̇̏̚̚͠l̴̢̧͖̥̟̼̩͔̜͍͚̪̤͍̠̝̖̗̱̹̤͍̞̄̀͌͛̐̿̏͌̂̂ơ̶̡͓͇̟͕̰̣͉̻̤̖̮͎̟̞̟̣̯̦͚̥͕̼͎̻͓̳̟̙̺̗̟͇͍͚̞̥̤͎̯͍̠͍̍̓̀͋̄̿̀̉́̈́͒͋̒̀͛̎̕̕͝v̶̧̛̛̱̼̬͔͈̰̰̅̑͛̈̋̀́̍͋͋͐̆͆͐̍́͘̕͠͠ę̵̻̲̼̩͕̤̘͚͍̩͉̱͈͙̝͙̻͓̰̮̰̣͓̱̆̈̎̈͋̀̑̀̑̍͛̑̅̕͘ "

soon, the ruler was laying in his arms, trying it's best to keep their eyes open. It's hand slowly crawled on his chest, weakly smiling at him.

"Our souls are intertwined, may they meet again~"

It said, using it's last breath to say those words. As Ashborn just sat there, resting his forehead on to their forehead.

"A̴̢̧̛͓͔̣̜͖̖͍̩͕̫̳͑̾̄̚͘ͅă̸̫͙͎͋́ŗ̴̨̛͔͉̥̺̱̳̬̣̫͈̭͔̲̹͗̒̃̒̂̒͊̀̃͑͊̉̈́̏̆̅́͗̐͠ͅs̶̢̡̡̢̡̢̡̜̲̺͔̖̝͍͇̰̼͓̫̠͓̱͍̤̞̻̺̥̲̗͔̥͙̬̋̂́̔̐͘̕͜͝ͅḣ̶͙͇̙̳͓̳̘̾̏̊͗̊́̍̇̇͛̉̔́͑͊̾̈́̈̂̾̏̔̅̋̂̈́́̋̌̕͜͝i̵̡̡̦̠̺̙̻̼͈͖͔͖̤͔̱̘̐͒͋͂̀̏͑͒͑͑͠͠͝͝͠ỷ̸͍̝̪̝̮̺̪̮̀̎̀̓̍̿̈́͊͛̏̎͒̎̿͆̄̓́̽̓̿͗̏̄a̷̢͉̹̖̅́̍̈́͌͊̽̈́̀̾̊̄̇͘͝͠"