CH. 9

KOREA

KOREA._|<
SUNG JINWOO

After heading home, I sighed, thinking about Ju-hee, it's not a surprise that she's retiring, but I wasn't expecting it to be so soon, well people really are retiring these days. My expression then turned into a gloomy one, remembering that I have once again spoiled my hands with human blood, with also people watching.

I stretched out and slumped my body on the sofa, yawning. Speaking of people, I haven't heard anything from Ieri since last night, 'I wonder what happened to her'

After that thought crossed my mind, I decided to scroll on my phone, it was all just a bunch of random stuff--

I immediately sat up when I saw a familiar name '2 gates appeared in UK?! one near at the Medici Hospital!' for someone that just posted this with their dump account, they sure do know how to get people's attention globally, it was just posted for a few hours and it already got atleast almost half a million reacts, and hundreds of thousands of shares.

I scrolled through the comments and read them.

••••

???(1): 2 portals appearing wth?!?

???(2): bet it will explode the hospital
       >???(3): @???(2) you're an asshole

???(4): they're fucked up big time, imagine having that huge of a portal spawn in your location, not to mention 2 huge ass portals

???(5): wait is Medici joining the raid? I mean those portals are huge and probably will wipe out her hospital .

???(6): it has been a while since we've heard something from her?

???(7): YO THAT PORTAL IS EPIC, IT'S SO BIG
     >???(8): @???(7) Big like my 🐔
     >???(9): @???(7) Imagine describing 
                     someone else's nightmare as
                     cool
     >???(7): @???(9) I live next to it also
     >???(8): @???(7) even better papi

???(10): WAIT MEDICI IS PARTICIPATING?!
     >???(11): @???(10) SHE'S BACK
     >???(12): @???(10) what's so special
                     about this healer tho?
     >???13: @???(12) YOU FR?!?

••••

I stopped scrolling through the comments, didn't know that people can be that weird, dumb and so random at the same time.

I tapped the link in the post and viewed the article about the 2 portals that appeared in UK, stating that it had abnormal activities and should be taken care off immediately, so they gathered all their best hunters, and was surprised when they stated the have 14 S-rank hunters, including Ieri, that will be participating the raid.