CH. 11

KOREA

KOREA._|<
SUNG JINWOO

After realising that the quest is not over, a portal appeared on my right.

"I don't think that careful is enough, maybe 'try my best to survive' suits the situation more" I slightly joked, still on edge about this whole situation.

"Just, focus on your quest and don't die" she said, I can tell that she's also nervous.

I smirked "I'll try doing that". I replied which earned a sigh from her, then I felt a warm feeling all of a sudden "what happened to the me healing myself part?" I asked teasing her.

"Well, we don't know how your death will affect me, so no, I'm not risking it, and I don't want people dying on me, so survive" Ieri said, as I just shut myself up, since I can tell with the tone of her voice that she's serious and genuinely concerned(?).

"I will" I said confidently, reassuring her that I will survive, no matter what.

But then those reassurance didn't last long for me as the system stated that .

______________

The job change Quest will now Begin

______________

'shit! That's just the beginning?!' i let out a shaky breath.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "I heard something is about to begin"

"Wait, you can hear the system?" I asked her in disbelief.

"Yes? If that's what you call the screen that you see?" She stated my eyes widen.

"You can see it?" I asked readying myself.

"No, just once, normally I would just hear it when I'm in your vision" she said explaining.

"Well, yes you heard it right, the job Quest has just begun, thanks for healing me, I needed the extra health and mana" I thanked her, earning a hum from her.

______________

The longer you Last, the more points that you can collect that will place you into a higher-tier job.

______________

I once again cursed under my breath, "sorry for disturbing you, but I guess I'll be needing you as a support while I wipe this out" I apologised.

"Sure" she replied blandly, clearly done with me, I chuckled uneasily, feeling guilty for what I'm putting her through.

"Alright, let's go"