CH. 7

KOREA

KOREA._|<
Jinwoo's POV

"I'm still sore" I can hear the voice talk from my mind.

"I-.. sorry, I wasn't expecting for the dungeon to be too overwhelming" I apologise, feeling bad for suddenly overestimating myself and assumed I can take down the monster in the dungeon last night.

"It's not just overwhelming, but it's too over powering, I can't heal us that fast, I'm learning a few things still, I might aswell keep on with your pace" I can hear her chuckle softly on the other side.

I can feel my eyebrows scrunch as I sighed, I woke her up during her rest, and It's my fault, she also mentioned that she owns a place where her healing ability is used 24/7, yet the only time she feel drained is when healing me-- or us.

"Hey, you told me you get drained right?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose I do, but when I heal you, I also feel recharged and better, like nothing happened, so I guess that benefits us both" I can hear her smile on the other side. I'm curious as to what she looks like, since our visions don't usually reveal ourselves, and I intentionally avoid mirrors because of this.

She sounded soft and calming, also, can be talkative and can also be silent, judging from the visions I watched from her perspective. I never once heard her being sarcastic nor sassy, she's just, too kind.

"I see" I replied, finally getting to my senses and realized that I was silent for quite a few minutes after her replying to my question.

"I haven't get to know you, may I ask what your name is?" She asked.

"Jinwoo" I blandly replied.

"Jinwoo?" She repeated, I just nodded since she can see my vision.

"Hello Jinwoo, it's nice meeting you, I'm Ieri" she cheerfully introduced herself.
"We've had a rough start and didn't introduced ourselves properly" she said awkwardly.

"Yeah" I paused, since when I was in that situation before, I felt my stomach twirl, that made me think 'is it possible that we can feel eachother's emotions?' I asked myself. "When I was in that dungeon before" I started as she hummed, signaling me that she's listening and me to continue "nothing" I said stopping myself.

I don't want to assume things for now, but it's better if I just find it out myself next time. I think she's a kind of person that doesn't enjoy killing so much.

I sighed, scratching my head, thinking about how am I supposed to kill monsters without me looking at them.

"Is everything alright?" The voic-- Ieri asked.

"Yeah, I need to go now, we need to raid a gate this morning, and I'm starting to be late" I stated.

"Oh, is that so, then, I wish you luck" she said as I can slowly feel the presence of another person disappearing. Huh? So she can control it now? How does she do that, I might ask her next time.