CH. 13

UNITED STATES

UNITED STATES._|<

There she sat on her private jet, admiring the photo where her, Meredith, Maxwell, and Peter went out on camping. She chuckled at the picture since the two youngsters were teasing Peter in the picture, forcing him to join them, she smiled since Peter hated taking picture but the two insisted him to join them, so in the end he ended up being in the picture.

"You never seem to get tired of that one picture" Peter said, chuckling a bit, trying to shake off the uncomfy feeling he's having.

"Well, it's not my fault you three are being such adorable dorks" she teased her smile grew at it, now slightly laughing. "I still can't believe you slipped after this" now She's laughing.

"Hey, we had a deal that we won't be talking about that" Peter said playfully glaring at her, but then softens as he realized that, it has been a while since he heard her laugh.

She stopped laughing as she looked at him, wondering why he's suddenly quiet, then realised he was staring at her, "hey, I told you staring is not nice" she smiled as she raised an eyebrow at him.

"My apologies, it's just that, it has been a while since I saw you laugh" he said, smiling at her.

"Am I really that cold hearted?" She exclaimed pouting, with this question, it's now Peter's turn to laugh.

"No, of course not, you're the most kind hearted person I know, it's just that, you've been so stress and busy lately, may I add you haven't got the time to enjoy such things" he stated "it's nice to see you glow once again" he complimented her, smiling softly.

"Thank you" she smiled sheepishly, "you're smiling more often aswell, I'm not the only one that's smiling" she glee, the two chuckled as they chatter for a bit.

Upon landing, Ieri exited her Jet, there on the ground, stood David Brennon, Michael Connor, and Adam white.

When she approached them, the three greeted her "it's a pleasure to meet you Ieri Medici, we've heard so much about you" David stood Infront, as he offer his hand infront for a handshake.

"It's also a pleasure David, it's been a while" she smiled taking his hand, shaking it, then breaking it off.

David chuckled as he then started to walk, Ieri walking beside him as the three followed them, "There are a lot of things that we will discuss"  he stated, with his hand motions.

"I couldn't be more excited" she tried to be optimistic about it, but with the tone of her voice, made David laugh.

"I know how much you hated meetings young one, but do not worry, since the Bureau had everything under control" he said, as the three that was following them smiled, remembering the first time Ieri went to a national meeting, as she almost cried and didn't attend the next meetings after that.

"Well, I guess you can say that I have improved" she tried to defend herself, chuckling at her own words.

"Well, I can tell" David smiled as they all tried to head towards the car, cameras, paparazzi and civilians following them, as guards trued their best to keep their paths clear, flashes of camera making a few of them squint, while David, Ieri, and Peter seemed to be unbothered by it, the four entered the car, Adam opening the door for Ieri and the others as they all entered.