Chapter 6 - Origin Prime

Evil and Rusty passed through the portal into Blank and were greeted by it being not so Blank.  where the infinite white void once stood was the many parts that Rusty had taken from the Origin World. 

"It appears our world is starting to take shape." Evil said, with a smile.

"It looks just like the Origin World, but more high tech." Rusty replied, ecstatic.  "I'm guessing you're making Blank better than the Origin World."

"There's no need to call it Blank anymore. We've renamed it to Origin Prime." Said Enigma, approaching the two.

"I don't think I have properly introduced to Enigma yet, Rusty." Evil said. "Enigma is one of my most trusted allies and he keeps an eye on the place and the progress. 

"Pleasure to meet you officially in person, Rusty. So had the altercation with the subjects from Origin World Timeline 1 go?"

"We were doing so well, in fact we were probably about to kill them. However, Mr Gotta Protect the Multiverse showed up and ruined everything."

"I see, now that he is involved, I'm assuming you're now taking steps in depleting his impact."

"I immediately went to the person I knew could beat him or at least deal with him. He won't be helping us for a while unfortunately, but he is on our side."

"Back on topic, we have only just exceeded 50% completion on Origin Prime, however we do not have enough world parts to complete it, only enough to reach 63%."

"I do not want to send Rusty, as he will be vital with dealing our enemies. What has Wilson been doing?"

"He's been sulking ever since you chose Rusty over him."

"Go and tell him stop being a sook and retrieve the final pieces we need. Once you've told him that, monitor the entire world for if anyone tries to sneak in."

"Understood, sir."

After Enigma had phased away, Evil and Rusty began to look around at the progress of the world. while Rusty was taking glances at everything, Evil stopped every once and a while to make sure that everything was the way he envisioned it. 

"So what's up with him?" Rusty asked after a while.

"Enigma? Oh he's been like that for a while. he doesn't have any hatred towards anything like I do, he's just got nowhere to go."

"What happened in his world that made him have no where to go?"

"He was rejected by everyone else because of his powers. He effectively had all powers in the world, but a bit more glitchy. Because of how bad he was at using them and how people assumed he stole them, he was bullied, ignored and had nothing. He ended up somehow tearing a hole into the multiverse, and he took the opportunity to escape. No one knows how long he lived in the multiverse for, or how he managed to stay undetected, but when I ran into him by chance, I took the opportunity."

"Huh, by how you've offered to help me and Enigma, you don't seem to be bad."

"It's probably just cause of how violent I am, but I honestly don't care. Having a title just makes me... Enough stories, we gotta get ready."

"For what?"

"They're going to try and ambush us, but I know they're coming."

"So this big orb is the place? It looks just like the others." Riley said, hiding behind one of the floating islands, holding on to the side.

"It is made to look like the others to try and prevent any suspicion, but it is artificially made." Protector replied from another island. "Gotta hand it to him, quite a good designer despite being Evil."