Chapter 17 - Intentions

Evil sat in his throne room, waiting in silence. While his mission was successful, so far most of his allies had failed. Glitch let his hatred to the Neon World get in the way of killing Protector, Zachary and Niamh, while Wilson couldn't even find Riley. With hope not high at all, Rusty entered the room, trying to hide his fear.

"Let's get this over with, did you kill them." Evil sighed, getting up from his seat.

"No, I was unable to."

"Did you at least capture them." 

"No, I didn't get a chance."

"Please tell me you at least know where they are."

"I wasn't able to catch up to them before they left. But I was able to get stronger-"

Rusty jumped behind on of the pillars, avoiding Evil's rampage of anger. His tentacles ripping through authoring in its path, only narrowly avoiding the pillar Rusty hid behind.

"I DON'T GIVE A CRAP ABOUT YOU BEING STRONGER. WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY DEAL WITH THEM!" he screamed in his fit of rage.

While Rusty tried to hide from the rage of the monster, Glitch and Enigma stood there unfazed like they'd seen it before, whereas Wilson was more on the slightly intimidated. But slowly, Evil's screams of rage slowly began into laughs of a maniac.

"You know what, charades up. Seize him."

Without warning, Glitch and Enigma grabbed each of Rusty's arm, who after a short moment of confusion, began to try and break out of the their grips. Slowly, Evil made his way towards them, his evil smile returned to its rightful place.

"You think this is all about you having a new home, a place where you were welcomed, a place to escape from the cruelness of others. Well, it's not. It never was. I was only using you for my own gain."

Rusty couldn't speak, nor could he find the words to. Everything he did up to this point from when Evil found him, was never for his own gain, only Evil's. His quest for revenge and a new home had only blinded him the potential of being betrayed.

"This new place isn't a safe haven for those who have no home." Evil continued. "It will become the only world to survive in this Multiverse. Once this place is completed, I will unleash my secret weapon upon the Origin World, wiping it out. And as a chain reaction, all other worlds will fall alongside it. This one, with no connections, will stay standing, and I will rule over it."

"You've just been manipulating your allies for your own personal gain." Yelled out Rusty. "How do you even have allies at all."

"Glitch, his title of Destroyer of the Multiverse says it all, Wilson, I don't know his reasons-"

"I want to put everyone back home in their places and make it permanent that I am the strongest person from the Origin World." Wilson jumped in.

"Nor do I care ," Continued Evil. "As for Enigma, well he tried but I brought him back to his senses."

Blinded by anger and betrayal, Rusty broke free from the grasps of their former allies and leapt at Evil to strike him down. One galactic blast and a hole was torn right through Evil's chest. Going in for another blow, Evil didn't hold back, grabbing their leg and slamming them into the ground. 

"You never learn, do you." Evil laughed, regenerating his wound, and grabbing Rusty by the neck. "But do not worry. You will not die. Yet, anyways. Enigma, if you may, open a portal back to our pal's home."

Enigma reluctantly nodded and opened a portal to the Origin World. Evil, with his sinister smile growing wider, flung Rusty through the portal levitating high above the ground in the southern forests of Westtropolis, sending them to their doom.