Chapter 33: 100% Same Frequency

It was obviously a hotly searched post, but several people at Womont College seemed to have some tacit understanding, and no one mentioned it. Even instructor Lin Chen acted as if nothing had happened and said nothing. Sitting in the audience, his face was as dark as the bottom of a pot.

Zeng Lei became more courageous today and planned to place another bet on Yu Bai as a way of comforting her. However, after opening the Star Network betting page, he found that Yu Bai's odds had increased by 10 to 100 to 1., and the number of Yu Bai's opponents betting on her has also increased ten times compared to last night.

Even the comment section has completely lost its sanity, even buying her a loser just to vent their anger.

Alpha's face was completely lost this time. Alpha, who was originally a neutral faction, finally couldn't sit still this time.

In the arena.

Yu Bai still walked into the competition field slowly.

Because of her performance in the last game, her opponent would never give Yu Bai any chance to delay this time. As soon as the bell rang to start the battle, the opponent immediately used all-round artillery and launched an all-round bombardment, leaving no chance for her to dodge. It all blocked.

When the audience saw this 360° attack without blind spots, they all sighed.

Seeing Yu Bai motionless, his opponent sneered and said, "Huh, let's see how you can hide this time. No matter how good your mecha's defense is, it's impossible for you to remain unscathed."

But Yu Bai faced the oncoming enemy . There was no response to the incoming shelling, as if they concluded that these shellings posed no threat to her.

However, once hit, even if the mecha can defend it, the mecha master will receive mental damage. When the mental damage reaches a certain level, the mecha master will no longer be able to continue driving the mecha.

The opponent is obviously aiming at this.

Seeing that the bombardment was very close to Yu Bai, she still had no intention of moving. Now even the audience's hearts were lifted up.

There were several loud bangs, and the smoke from the shell explosion filled the entire protective shield. For a moment, the audience could only see a full field of white smoke and the trembling protective shield.

"Even the protective shield was shaken this time. She is still unscathed."

"If she is still unscathed. This mecha can be as famous as the legendary God of War."

"As you said, you have seen the God of War. That one is, wasn't the mecha destroyed more than 10 years ago?"

During the heated discussion, no one noticed that a red sound and shadow shuttled between the white mist, and under the shadow of the sword, the desperate cry had not had time to spread to the surroundings. A's cockpit had already been torn apart by Yu Bai, and the cold sword pointed at her opponent's face.

"Ah...ah, spare my life, spare my life." The other party's brain had no time to think about what happened, and now only the fear of death occupied his head.

Yu Bai made a shushing motion with her mecha. The opponent quickly covered his mouth with both hands, but the sword edge came closer to him.

"I surrender, I surrender, I surrender, I surrender, I really surrender, don't, don't kill me! Don't kill me!" If he could move, he would kneel down to Yu Bai, even though he couldn't see her face through the mecha but one can feel a strong murderous aura.

Yu Bai withdrew her sword, indicating that she understood, and pressed the opened mecha cabin back. This delicate operation made the opponent completely lose the desire to continue fighting.