Chapter 39: Semi Finals

It must be said that although the nutritional content of natural food is the same as that of artificial food, the flavor is completely different. This was the first time that Yu Bai saw grilled skewers covered with various sauces, exuding the flavor of bursting fat aroma.

Her eyes widened.

"Come on, you're welcome, eat whatever you want." Lin Xingfan brought two large plates full of food, which was as sumptuous as the last supper.

Luo Xi looked at the huge amount of food and joked: "It's so rich, I don't know if you had someone you were going to send off."

For a moment, the atmosphere at the dinner table suddenly cooled down. In fact, Lin Xingfan has been worried about this, so she was dragging Yu Bai here and there, asking her to choose more weapons and practice more, but Yu Bai didn't seem to understand her other meaning at all.

And now she is holding a skewer, straightening her back, and eating the skewers in her hand with great grace.

Lin Xingfan almost thought she was having a dinner with some big shot, which made her a little nervous.

Yu Bai still had no reaction to Luo Xi's words. Lin Xingfan finally gave up beating around the bush and said bluntly: "Yu Bai."

Yu Bai just rolled her eyes to indicate that she was listening, without even moving her head.

Lin Xingfan ignored her attitude and continued: "It is said that the destructive power of Li Su's mecha has reached a super-S level. Even my original one couldn't withstand his full blow. Last time I couldn't even sustain it. I didn't even touch him."

Yu Bai swallowed the meat in her mouth and replied casually: "Oh, really."

Lin Xingfan was anxious: "Don't you understand? The defense of my mecha is at least it's more than 10 times as powerful as your current one! Even my one can't bear it. Yu Bai, what do you think your chances of winning are if Li Su seriously fights you?"

Yu Bai smiled: "Then what's the point of not fighting? Do you know what your chances of winning are."

Lin Xingfan was speechless: "Are you really not understanding or are you pretending not to understand! The mecha you have now is no better than a training machine."

At this point, even Luo Ciqiu stopped. He stopped what he was doing and looked at Lin Xingfan with his eyes widened in surprise.

Lin Xingfan knew that what she said was a bit exaggerated, and she avoided Luo Ciqiu's questioning gaze with a guilty conscience: "It's not even 10 times...it's just that the mecha was customized in the empire, and it's different from the alliance's mechas, and so I give an estimation."

Luo Xi interjected: "Not only that one, brother, that Ji Wenhe's mecha is also a special mecha for the imperial family. Although Zeng Lei's mecha is not as good as my original one, if he hits it with all his strength, it's probably going to be quite embarrassing. If tomorrow...tomorrow we" Luo Xi paused, "we really can't beat it, it wouldn't be shameful to admit defeat."

"What about the empire's mechas?" Yu Bai actually interrupted the two people, "No matter how good the empire's mecha technology is, if people can't do it, it doesn't mean we can't do it. Mechas are dead, but people are alive. The key is to look at the mecha master."

"Yu Bai, don't you think you are too confident?" Luo Xi said this and stood up.

Yu Bai raised her eyes: "You don't have confidence in me, don't you have confidence in your brother?"

"Me! In my brother! Of course..." Luo Xi paused for a moment. He was afraid that Luo Ciqiu would get hurt. He knew that although his personality seems to be very easy-going, his brother is always very obsessed with mecha-related matters. Even though no one is chasing him, he is always pushing himself to make progress, as if some wild beast is chasing him, even Luo Xi sometimes feels that his brother is tired.