Chapter 93: Extra Chapter (2) Parents, You Can't Lie

Luo Ciqiu had a huge reaction. Not only did he vomit whenever he ate, he even felt like vomiting when he smelled greasy food. In the end, he had to rely on special nutrient solution to survive, which was extremely miserable.

Luo Ciqiu felt uncomfortable, and so did Yu Bai.

Looking at Luo Ciqiu who was getting haggard, she could do nothing but hold him in her arms and coax him. Luo Ciqiu was afraid that Yu Bai would worry, so he always suppressed his discomfort and carried it on, sometimes in a daze. In a daze, he waited until Yu Bai fell asleep, then quietly got out of bed, quietly closed the door like a thief, hid in the toilet and vomited until he was unconscious. After vomiting, he tiptoed back to the room, and fell asleep exhausted.

He thought everything was well hidden, but in fact, every time he closed the door, there was a figure standing outside the silent door with a straight back. It wasn't until the sound inside stopped that the figure relaxed, quietly returned to bed, pretending that she had never woken up.

Luo Ciqiu has been vomiting for a week. On this day, the smell of food came from nowhere in the early morning, waking him up from his dream. He walked to the kitchen looking for the smell, and unexpectedly found Yu Bai standing in it with her back to him. Luo Ciqiu secretly lay beside the door, wanting to see what was going on, but saw Yu Bai using a very scary posture, holding a dagger, as if fighting with the food in front of her, and saw the food rising into the air. Under several rays of cold light, they were broken into small pieces one by one and fell directly into the steaming pot.

The pot on the stove was steaming with steam, which seemed to have driven away a lot of the winter chill. Moreover, just by smelling the smell, Luo Ciqiu's stomach actually rumbled several times for a long time, like thunder that shook the sky, startling him and the people in the kitchen.

In fact, Yu Bai had noticed someone behind her a long time ago. When she heard the voice, she raised her lips and looked back with a smile. Luo Ciqiu's face turned red instantly.

He never thought that one day Yu Bai would put something other than him on the kitchen countertop. When he saw the snow-white countertop, all the previous absurdities replayed in his mind.

Yu Bai said that she would think of him wherever she went, and also said that she would make every place smell of his own pheromones. He coughed twice, trying to clear those memories from his mind.

"What's wrong?" Yu Bai turned down the fire when she heard the cough, turned around and approached Luo Ciqiu, and touched the temperature of his forehead with her hand, "It's indeed a little hot. Did you catch a cold last night?"

Ever since Luo Ciqiu became pregnant, Yu Bai had been particularly careful with him. He knew that Yu Bai was from another world. It was said that that world was very backward and all science and technology had not developed. People in that world when they have children is like walking through the ghost gate, Yu Bai also said that she had seen many women who died in childbirth since she was a child, so she was very nervous.

Although Luo Ciqiu had emphasized that the medical technology in this world was very complete and pregnancy would not pose any threat, Yu Bai still became extremely nervous at the slightest sign of trouble.

Luo Ciqiu was even more heated by Yu Bai's hand. He slowly leaned on Yu Bai's neck and coquettishly said, "It's nothing, don't be too nervous."

As he said that, he pressed against Yu Bai with all his strength. He rubbed it, because he was afraid of getting hurt. Since becoming pregnant, Yu Bai almost didn't touch him.

"What's going on?" Yu Bai simply turned off the fire, pressed the person tightly into her arms, kissed his forehead, and slightly raised Luo Ciqiu's face with her hand, intending to take a closer look to look if there is something unusual.

Your Majesty, she was forced to pretend to be seductive (Female A Male O) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें