Chapter 62: I Want to Mark You is that Okay?

"Silver-white, silver-white mecha???" The mecha master who was still in fear looked at Yu Bai who appeared from the sky, and was so frightened that he could not speak incoherently, "Silver-white... yes, silver-white customized exclusive mecha, I saw , I saw him being besieged by a group of super-S Zerg, and seemed to have entered the forest next to us."

"Okay." Yu Bai held up her sword, turned around and struck the turtle fly that was still struggling, and cut off half of it. The neck flew directly out at this moment, and the huge body collapsed. She retracted her sword and said to the person who collapsed on the ground: "You find a place to hide, reinforcements will arrive soon."

After saying that, the mecha started flying mode and flew towards the forest.

Uneasiness was like a drumstick, beating Yu Bai's heart desperately. She felt that her chest was vibrating violently and tense as if being pulled. Yu Bai had no expression on her face and calmly accepted her current abnormality.

No matter how dull she was, she found that Luo Ciqiu was different from others in her heart.

There are dense trees in the forest, making it impossible to fly. After the mecha stopped at the entrance of the forest, it changed to speed and entered.

Traces of fighting can be seen everywhere in the forest, broken branches, and green insect blood. The deeper you go, you can also faintly smell the fragrance of magnolia flowers. It is obvious that the mecha is fully sealed, but the strong fragrance of magnolia flowers suddenly disappears. Being able to break the seal and get into the mecha, with the smell of blood, Yu Bai paused slightly before running at full speed.

Operating the mecha to fight the super S-class Zerg had consumed a lot of Yu Bai's mental energy. Now coupled with the catalysis of Luo Ciqiu's pheromones, she understood that she didn't have much sanity left at this moment.

The door of memory was opened again. Under the magnolia tree, she knelt down with her mother's body in her arms all night. If the palace maid hadn't come to find her, she would have froze to death in the cold winter.

The scent of bloody magnolia flowers made her raise her sword like a madman, and wipe out all the vegetation in front of her.

Luo Ciqiu, you are not allowed to die!

The stronger the aroma, the stronger the smell of blood, and the fainter the traces of the fight. Luo Ciqiu didn't have much strength left. He looked at the Zerg who were eyeing him and wanted to eat him. Under the only half of his mask, he smiled solemnly: "Hahaha, come on, I will kill whoever comes first. Even if I can't kill all of you, I still want one or two of you to be buried with me! What am I afraid of? As early as 18 years ago, I should be strangled to death! Hahahaha!"

All the hot weapons were out of bullets. The only thing left in Luo Ciqiu's hand was the ordinary-looking titanium dagger given to him by Yu Bai.

The dagger has been curled and twisted like a snake.

The Zerg and humans do not speak the same language, but they seemed to be frightened by Luo Ciqiu's tone, and they looked at each other as if deciding who would be the unlucky one under Luo Ciqiu's dagger.

Luo Ciqiu's forehead was soaked with sweat, and his whole body was extremely hot. This was a characteristic of the beginning of menstrual period. Even the hand holding the dagger was trembling slightly, but he just relied on willpower to fight until now.

He had no regrets. Even if he was alone, he still killed three Super S Zerg. The only thing he regretted was not saying goodbye to Yu Bai properly.

He didn't know how long Yu Bai will remember him, or whether she will turn around and mark other omegas immediately.