9. Above and Beyond

Encouraged by Graham's response to my gentle hip gyrations, I shifted to nestle his erection between my lips and slide it up to nudge beneath my clit. Then, as I resumed the slow churning, his hands glided down my back to caress my bum, cup my cheeks and pull me closer.

I purred from deep in my throat. "Do you wish to try again, Graham?"

"Ummm, I do." He adjusted and rolled to his back, taking me with him. "Do you wish to see if we can bring you like this first?"

"Oh, God! Yes, please." Delay the possibility of a penetration trigger. Such a sensitive soul. I refocused below, thrilled in more ways than one. Similar to my fingers but better. Far better.

Immersed in the sensations, I allowed my body to take charge, revelling in the mounting tension, losing track of time. Of place. Then, whoosh! Over the top to shuddering bliss and throaty moans.

As the waves of trembling euphoria eased, the caressing of my back reminded me I wasn't alone. "Sorry, Graham."

"Hunh? Why sorry?"

"I ignored you. Played selfish little me."

"No, not in the least, Marissa. I was enthralled and enraptured. Been so long since I've had the thrill of pleasuring a woman. A rare treat for me."

"Oh, God! Are you real?"

"I think so." He chuckled. "To quote Descartes: I think, therefore I am."

"Apropos. So, what can I do for you?"

"For us, Marissa."

"Ummm, yeah. Need to get my head around this."

"Take your time. It's been a long while for both of us. We have to break out of performing solos and look at being a duet."

I chuckled. "I love your turns of phrase."

"Hmmm, seems I've fallen into the banter from my wooing days - before I gave up on relationships."

"Yeah, same. We need to take the next step."

"What do you see?"

"Us. Not you and me. Us."

"So fast, though. Not yet three hours since I ran into you."

"But so much in that time, and I sense it's barely begun. I've never felt such affinity before."

"Ummm. Same. But is it only that we're each other's door out of solitary confinement?"

"Beyond that, Graham."

He nodded and shifted beneath me, throbbing against my clit. "Shall we do another?"

"Love to. But the next step. See if I can move beyond."

"You will, Marissa. Maybe not the first time, but you will."

Buoyed by his confidence, I pulled my knees up and rose to kneel astride him, hovering above his erection as his eyes widened with wonder.

Lost in his awed expression, I lowered until his head again nestled between my lips, trembling at the renewed contact. Then, gliding it along to find my veejay, I sank down and waited.

Nothing triggered.

Nothing but the relief of him inside. I shifted my hips and trembled again. "Oh, God! We're beyond it, Graham."

"Ummm, and so delightfully."

I collapsed onto him, targeting his mouth with mine, and as we writhed, he popped out of me. Such a fast fuck. I chuckled to myself and continued the kiss.

When our lips parted, he shifted his hips and winced. "Fallout is common with this size."

"With most men, Graham. The average erection is thirteen centimetres, not the twenty, twenty-five and more of porn."

"Oh! How do you know the average?"

"My current therapist suspected I have a fear of size that has prevented me from trying again. She showed me a graph and gave me links to sites with data. The vast majority of men are between eleven and fifteen."

"Hmmm, eleven? This is a tad above ten and a half."

"Few vaginas are deeper than that. Why would anyone want more?"

"You're good for my ego."

"You're good for my soul." I rose to my knees and reinserted him, trembling as I began churning. "Oh, God! So easy, now."

"And so erotic for me. A full view of your breasts and your - your parts as they move."

I chuckled. "Finally lost for words, are you?"

"Labia sounds too geeky."

"Wings, flaps, curtains, whatever. You may play with them - if you wish."

He did wish, and it wasn't long before he found my clit and manipulated it as if it were his own. Swept away to timelessness, I popped again.

When I had sufficiently calmed, I asked, "Where did you learn that?"

"From a woman I dated for a few months. Said she got nothing from my penis, so she taught me how to diddle, as she called it. Taught me how to sense where she was on her trip to orgasm and how to take her there."

"Oh, God! And she dumped you?"

Graham shrugged. "The theme of my relationships."

I shook my head. "And each one lowering your confidence. Your sexual self-image."

He nodded. "Yes, it slowly weaned me from trying."

I resumed my slow churning. "But you hit on me. Why the change?"

"Your vulnerability." Graham shrugged. "A drop-dead beautiful woman lying on the carpet and staring at me with puppy eyes."

"Ummm. Captivated by your gentle manner and gorgeousness."

"Seems Fate came to rescue us."

"True." I bobbed my head, then bobbed on him. "Tell me how to bring you."

"Keep doing that, and allow me to explore the wondrous complexity of your curtains, flaps or whatevers. Visual is a big part of it for me."

Oh, God! He likes them. I churned and bobbed as he explored and diddled, and I was soon in timeless bliss. His deep, guttural roar popped me back to the present, and with his pulsing inside me, I was again over the top.

A while later, as we lay cuddled together, caressing and calming, an unfamiliar chime sounded, and Graham said, "My phone. Carol's text ping. Something urgent."

Total story words - 9413