*Introduction *

Lian Yu, the strong man in the last days, has traveled through time.

She was transformed into a ten-year-old girl living in the wilderness. When she woke up, she was hungry and cold, without any friends or identity... She

Had no food in her belly and no money in her pocket!

His hands and feet were weak from hunger and his stomach was rumbling~

Lian Yu just wanted to sing a sad song: "Little cabbage~ The ground is yellow~ I'm hungry~ I don't have a father~"

Male protagonist:

One day, Meng Zeshen was sitting in a big locust tree On the tree, a dragonfly was cut off from the bulrushes. Suddenly, a little girl with the appearance of a fairy child with red lips and white teeth appeared from under the tree.

++

The little girl violently dealt with the two big men, punching them hard. Meng Ze was shocked. Are all the little girls today so cruel?

++

Next, the little girl tied up two big men and took away their money. Before leaving, she actually said: "Dad, my daughter can no longer fulfill her filial piety to you!"

Meng Zeshen was shocked again. Now his daughter Are you all so cruel? Just blow dad's head off?

However, only half a day later, this ferocious little girl chased after him and started calling daddy!

Meng Zeshen was shocked: Who dares to be a father with such great risks?

[Reading Guide]:

1 The background is modeled on the chaotic times of the late Tang Dynasty, with separate vassal towns and the Jiedushi system. Great heroine, great plot.

2. The heroine has a golden finger, which is extremely powerful and has amazing ears. The bug is that she must eat a lot to support the growth of the golden finger.

3. The heroine has no memory of her original body in the early stage. Later, she fell into a coma and regained her memory when she woke up. The two souls merged, both of them were the heroine herself.

4 Emotional 1v1, double purity, the male and female protagonists have no emotional lines in the early stage, and they have to wait until the female protagonist reaches adulthood to develop the emotional lines.

[Growth·Counterattack: Comeback, Jedi Counterattack] Reasons for participation: The heroine who lives in the wilderness and has lost all her memory is struggling to survive in troubled times, working hard to learn and grow, pursuing her life experience, finding herself, taking back everything she owns, and in the process of revenge. On the road, step by step towards the peak of power.

[The cunning young lady with explosive combat power +&+ the elegant and unparalleled mischievous young master]