69-70

Chapter 69: Give You Freedom.

The three of them mounted their horses, Meng Zeshen rode the lion Cong, Lian Yu and Feishuang rode the black wind monster together, and walked around the mountains towards Chizhou City.

Three days later, the three of them arrived at Yunlai Inn in Chizhou City.

Han Zhu, who had been waiting at the door, cried and rushed towards him: "Young master, you are finally back. I will never be separated from you again, wuwu~" He? With this pounce, he just hit

Meng Ze's deeply injured thigh, and he let out a muffled groan. Overflowing?, Han Zhu saw the bandage soaked with blood, and exclaimed: "Master, your leg, Master, you are injured, wuwu~" "Why are you crying, your family? Master can't die, go and get food quickly." 

Otherwise your young master will starve to death." Lian Yu sat on the horse and mocked, Feishuang had already slipped off the horse.

"It's all your fault. If it wasn't to support you, why would the young master stay? If the young master doesn't stay, he won't be hurt." Han Zhu glared at Lian Yu angrily and shouted, "I? Home? The young master has grown so big? The first time I got hurt, it's all your fault."

"Hanzhu." Meng Ze scolded, "If you keep talking nonsense, go back to Shuobei."

Lian Yu took two steps forward on horseback, reached out and grabbed Hanzhu's ears, and said coldly : "What am I? I'll give you another chance and say it again."

"Ah - my ears, please let me go." Han Zhu protected his ears and shouted, "Just sweep..."

"Ahem..." ..." Meng Ze cleared his throat deeply.

Han Zhu immediately stopped talking, drooped his head, and said in a depressed tone: "Yes... it's my cousin."

Lian Yu let go of his hand: "Humph~ That's more like it? Why don't you go prepare food quickly."

Zhong Ping, Bai Song Song heard the noise and came out to welcome him. Everyone came back safely, with joy on their faces as they survived the disaster.

After freshening up, Lian Yu walked into the front hall and happened to meet Han Zhu grabbing an elderly doctor and running hurriedly into the yard.

Lian Yu rolled his eyes and said: "I was hit by two arrows. The arrows have been pulled out. Apply some medicine and it will be fine for a while. There is no need to be in such a hurry. Look at this. The doctor can hardly breathe." I'm out of breath."

Han Zhu replied angrily: "What do you mean you were hit by two arrows? Didn't the two arrows stick to your body?"

"If they stick to me, I won't make such a fuss like you." Lian Yu curled her lips, she had suffered a lot of injuries in her previous life, but she was not so pretentious.

"My young master has a delicate body and a noble body. How can a wild girl like you compare?" He turned to the old man behind him and said, "Doctor, please bear with me. We are just ahead. Let's go quickly. Point."

Although he kept talking and fought with Lian Yu twice, he didn't slow down at all. At this time, he had already dragged the old doctor into the courtyard.

When Lian Yu saw the old doctor with a flushed face, full of accusations but unable to speak, he snorted and burst into laughter.

Bo Song opened his mouth slightly, looked away from Han Zhu, turned to Lian Yu, and said quickly: "Miss, the food is ready, come and eat." Lian Yu turned around and saw the one close to the inside. The table

was already filled with a variety of meat dishes. The portions were large and the meat was rich. Every dish was hard, nothing fancy, and it perfectly met her current needs.