5-6

Chapter 5

The two of them waited quietly in the room for more than half an hour, but still no food was delivered.

This old witch is indeed unreliable. As soon as she gets caught up in trivial matters, she forgets about their meal.

During this period, Mei Xue tidied the house again. She did it meticulously and orderly, as if she had done it countless times.

Lian Yu's eyes followed her figure, knowing that she was not as calm as she seemed on the surface. She was just used to hiding herself, suppressing fear and fear in her heart, and keeping herself busy to divert her attention.

When the pain in the soles of her feet due to the effect of the medicine slowly subsided, she got up from the bed and rubbed her empty stomach, thinking that she could not wait any longer. If she waited any longer, she would probably be hungry all night.

She stretched her head and looked under the bed. Sure enough, there were no shoes. Her feet, which had just been medicated, were really inconvenient to go barefoot on.

After looking around, there was a table, two stools, and a window half a step away from the bed.

She asked Mei Xue to help put a stool in front of the window and another stool between the window and the head of the bed, and then climbed over on her knees.

Seeing that she was crawling crookedly and with great difficulty, Mei Xue quickly rushed over to support her and asked, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to open the window and call the big brother outside to ask for food from Rong's mother. Now I'm so hungry that I've sucked it in, and I'm so flustered." Lian Yu said while moving forward.

Mei Xue looked at the position of the window, turned around, picked up Lian Yu on her back, and walked over.

Lian Yu was shocked, oh, the little girl is quite energetic.

She always forgets that she is now a child who looks to be only eight or nine years old, much smaller than the little girl in her eyes, and how much he weighs.

Backing to the window, she put Lian Yu on the stool and sat down. She reached out and pushed open the small wooden window.

A gust of cool wind blew, and Lian Yu saw two big men outside the door. One was wearing green clothes with a sinewy face, and the other was wearing gray clothes with a thorny beard on his face. They looked fierce and looked like they were not good at first glance bird people.

But Lian Yu was not afraid at all. What kind of monsters had she not seen in the apocalypse. compare to these two people they are considered kind-hearted.

When the two big men heard the noise and looked over, Lian Yu quickly put on a simple, cute and endearing smile: "Big brothers, good evening!" 

The big man in green looked at her and nodded, while the one in gray with a beard said Staring with a wary face, no response.

Lian Yu immediately decided to attack this slightly kinder man in Tsing Yi. She looked into his eyes with a crooked eyebrow: "Brother, we are really hungry. You just heard your mother say that the kitchen will send us food. You see It's been so long and the food hasn't been delivered. Can you please go to the kitchen and hurry me up?"

"The kitchen is not our business, so it's useless for us to rush you."

The beard in gray clothes interjected: "Just stay there, don't play into her tricks."

After being rejected, Lian Yu was not discouraged and continued to ask with a smile: "Then big brother will tell Rong's mother for us, okay? You see, my feet are so injured that I can't walk. I must run away. No, besides, this place is so good, I can't even bear to leave!"