9-10

Chapter 9 Meng Zeshen

That afternoon, with Rong's mother's permission, Lian Yu and Mei Xue happily moved into Yunliu's yard.

Whether it is food or clothing, they have improved several levels.

Especially Lian Yu, ever since Rong's mother found out that she had the talent to play the pipa, she vowed to train the next Yun Liulai and continue to succeed in the glory of the next ten years.

Naturally, she would send all kinds of good things here, including hairpins, jewelry, and brocade dresses. Knowing that she loved meat, she would eat plenty of chicken, duck, and fish.

Lian Yu's childhood was naturally a happy one. During the day, she practiced pipa with Yunliu and studied poetry and calligraphy. In the evening, she was supposed to review her homework. However, she had a good memory. Her study mainly focused on integrating the world's written expressions with her own knowledge system. She has a thorough understanding of everything and naturally learns it quickly, so every night, she often hangs around the main building of Chunxiangyuan.

At night, the main building is filled with people dressed in fragrant clothes, singing, dancing, laughing, and a constant flow of people. She is small and walks among them without attracting attention.

Sometimes I would bring tea to the maids, a musical instrument or something, and some fruit and pastries to eat.

Tonight, after the moonlight rose, Lian Yu appeared in the main building as usual.

She was wearing a red brocade dress, with a pearl flower string tied on each of the two little knots on her head. Her little face was pink and cute.

Sitting on a railing on the second floor, dangling my short legs, I admired Yunliu playing the pipa on the high platform downstairs.

At this time, a piece of "Desert Sunset Song" was being played. The song was magnificent and passionate, and coupled with the sword dance of another beautiful girl on the stage, it was even more shocking.

Everyone in the hall fell silent and stopped to admire it.

Thousands of miles into the desert, the sky is filled with yellow sand, and a red sunset is slowly approaching the distant horizon.

In the afterglow, a general wearing armor was dancing with his sword.

Such a picture of the sunset in the desert slowly spreads out in people's eyes, which is intoxicating.

When the song ended, the whole hall was greeted with cheers, applause, and cheers. The crowd was so loud that it seemed like it was about to lift off the entire roof of the building.

"Liyue, it's great that you are here." A familiar maid grabbed Lian Yu's sleeve.

As soon as Lian Yu turned around, the maid pushed the tea tray over and said urgently: "Can you help me bring this tea to Chun Shui Hall? Help me, I will give the flower cake that Miss Huarong wants." I forgot, I have to go back to get it quickly, otherwise I will get scolded again."

Lian Yu took the tea tray readily, gave her a reassuring look, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, I'll wrap it up."

She used two Holding the tea tray in her little hand, she walked towards the Chun Shui Hall. The row of halls with the word "water" on the second floor is opposite the high platform used for performances downstairs. It is the best place to listen to music in the Flower House. There are many wealthy people inside. Those who deliver tea and water always get a handsome reward.

This is the main reason why she is more than happy to help.

Of course, this amount of money is only for Lian Yu, who is cleaner than her face at this stage. It can allow her to go out to eat a few meat buns from Mrs. Li in the alley next door.