123-124

Chapter 123: Entering the city,

He Da immediately led his men to follow him, fell behind Wei Bao's team, and galloped towards the military camp.

After running for about two miles, Xiao Jiyue and others suddenly galloped their horses and chased them from both sides, trapping Wei Bao and his party in the middle.

Wei Bao suddenly felt that there was a horse riding beside him, walking side by side with him. He looked sideways and was about to scold him, but the lady chuckled first.

A clear, clear woman's laughter, with contempt, ridicule, and disdain.

"Deputy Ambassador Wei, are you in such a hurry to be reincarnated?"

Wei Bao was shocked. He fell into the trap and that bitch He Da rebelled...

The next moment, his head had flown out and he could no longer think. More, the horses continued to gallop forward, carrying the headless bodies.

He Da fell at the end, reining in his horse and looking at the silent killing in front of him, he couldn't help but shudder.

In just a blink of an eye, Wei Bao and Jin Xian, who were still high-spirited during the day and wanted to make further progress, died just like this.

For the first time, He Da truly felt that the road to power was paved with white bones.

If you are not careful, you will fall into an abyss.

In the morning he was still in power, but in the evening he was a dead man.

Fortunately, he has always been like grass on the wall. Wherever the wind blows, people fall. Those who know how to understand current affairs are heroes.

Xiao Jiyue turned the horse's head and walked slowly towards where He Da stopped.

Under the dark night, it was very cold.

He Da was shocked. Was he going to be killed? His right hand quietly left the reins and grasped the handle of the knife at his waist.

Thinking of their high level of force and fighting with knives, there was no chance of me surviving, and my mind began to spin.

Seeing Xiao Jiyue's horse getting closer and closer, cold sweat on his forehead dripping down his temples, he spoke first: "I'm very useful!

"

Xiao Jiyue said: "Give me the torch."

He Da calmed down and tentatively handed over the torch in his hand.

Xiao Jiyue took the torch, turned the horse's head, and walked in another direction, ignoring the shocked He Da.

I saw her lowering the torch close to the ground, as if she was looking for something.

The next moment, He Da knew what she was looking for. Xiao Jiyue picked up a human head on the tip of his knife, Wei Bao's head.

She calmly grabbed it and tied the head to the saddle with the hair on it.

He Da then realized that it was just a false alarm.

After the battle, Xiao Que led his men to clean up the battlefield, stacked the corpses on the horse's back, and covered the bloodstains on the ground with loess.

When I left, the scene had been tidied up so that no one would notice that a tragic fight had just taken place here.

The group did not turn around and go to Shouzhou City, but continued forward and returned to the military camp.